Created 11th August 2011 @ 01:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 32 Next »

cube

you are playing with us

gf18_idiot

Top5rocket

Quoted from chipstalaizah

[…]

If that would be the case, I would release it. =) So to answer your question, no it’s not done. But it’s really close.

Do it naow :<

TviQ

ft.

RETWEET THAT SHIT

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

Quoted from TviQ

RETWEET THAT SHIT

You know it brah!

Herr_P

IKEA

Leaked ubersecret WIP pics

https://twitter.com/i/#!/NastyStyleTacs/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2F9YACbj2q

#nextgen as fuck.

edit: fuck bbcode, just copypaste that shizz

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

Is it true that Garmen stole the menu layout from you?

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Quoted from Old_Grandma

Is it true that Garmen stole the menu layout from you?

Yes, he stole a gray box. Does anyone even care?

maukkaaa

TODAY????

Irppa

sirkkels
BauS

Quoted from maukkaaa

TODAY????

patience, young padawan

maukkaaa

Quoted from Irppa

[…]
patience, young padawan

don’t tell me what to do fucker

Septique

Wheres that sweet sweet menu???

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

If the halloween update doesn’t screw too much up you should have it sometime tomorrow.

Mangachu

Quoted from chipstalaizah

If the halloween update doesn’t screw too much up you should have it sometime tomorrow.

reinstalling the hud fixes it so nothing should break the hud

maukkaaa

problems with the new halloween stuff?

chipstalaizah

KiH
mm.

KNHUD

Enjoy :)

Please read the ReadMe.txt

Thanks
Big thanks to Quartz for giving me some awesome tips regarding the different weapon meters. To the awesome Fog for letting me ship KNHUD with his crosshairs. Omp’s hud to see how he solved certain positioning issues.

Known issues so far:
The scoreboards playerlist seems to get a bit out of position in lower resolutions. Right now I don’t really know a fix but it’s on the top of the TODO list.

The health value on the TargetID’s is pretty funky on lower resolutions. I’m most likely to remake them all together so please bare with me on this one. This also applies to the disguise status as a spy, but it’s not as bad.

4:3 is not working with cl_hud_minmode 1, sorry. =( 0 is working fine though.
Due to me being stupid I’ve rebuilt it “wrong” for it to work. I will try to fix it, but unfortunately it’s not a high prio for me at this time.

5:4 I have no idea. Haven’t tested it at all.

Since the recent Halloween update, the last damage done numbers seem to disappear at the same time as the normal damage numbers. Don’t really know how to fix that yet.

FAQ
Q: Fix my crosshair!
A: Nope.avi. Every resolution and crosshair will most definately need different values for “xpos”, “ypos” and possibly even “wide” and “tall”. You just need to experiment with it until you get it right.

Q: Can I use _____ in my own HUD?
A: Go right on ahead. The only thing I ask in return is a simple “Thank you” in one way or another.

Q: Can you do this and/or that for me?
A: No. I will not make personal customizations for anyone. However, if what you’re asking sounds interesting, I might throw it in in a future update. Also, please write these kind of things in the ETF2L thread or the Steam group.

Q: Can you do this and/or that for me?
A: No. I will not make personal customizations for anyone. However, if what you’re asking sounds interesting, I might throw it in in a future update. Also, please write these kind of things in the ETF2L thread

Q: When is ___ coming?
A: I always try to fix and update things as fast as I can. But
between work, personal life and, of course, TF2 playtime of
my own, it can sometimes take a while longer than expected.
I do however always try to be real with you guys and give
you the most realistic answer to when it’s should be done.

Last edited by chipstalaizah,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 32 Next »