Forum

[HUD] M0rehud 2.0

Created 20th February 2011 @ 14:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 26 Next »

Scorch

LZ.war

From http://m0re.nocrits.com :
release @ weekend, still got few things to do and been busy with other stuffs lately, sorry guys.

Delfy

1 April, man! So, when you will upload the hud?

aurens

I don’t understand the reasoning behind no HP cross. The cross is way better for at-a-glance recognition. With just a number, 51% HP and 100% HP look the same to your peripheral vision.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from aurens

I don’t understand the reasoning behind no HP cross. The cross is way better for at-a-glance recognition. With just a number, 51% HP and 100% HP look the same to your peripheral vision.

just use my HUD then :)

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from aurens

I totally agree, I don’t have to look at my HP number when there is a cross.

achy

duno if its been pointed out already but…. There isnt a icon for the “Create Server” Feature anymore… needs one. Other than that i think its spot on! gl m0re!

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from aurens

I have never had a problem with it. I can manage to see whats happening and see the numbers on the screen just fine. for me the hp cross is just annoying. but If it’s a problem to you I’d advise you just switch huds?

AnimaL

been using the numbers for a year now (switched over cross), also np… imo better to see ur hp and know if u can get single shot or not rather then knowing approx health

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from Tornf4lk

[…]

I have never had a problem with it. I can manage to see whats happening and see the numbers on the screen just fine. for me the hp cross is just annoying. but If it’s a problem to you I’d advise you just switch huds?

Err, I’ll explain this in a scientific nerdy way. :P
A mind translates colors faster than numbers, because it calculates how much the number affect your status (eg. playing demoman, 127HP, eye see that, mind calculates, you know its about 50 hp less) while a cross, which is simply a color amount doesn’t need calculation (eg. playing demoman, colors fills a few above the cross middle, you are about 3/4HP, I’M SAFE!).

So ye, its easier/faster/more comfortable to see a cross than a number, personally I think a cross for main hp reading and a number as peripheral vision is the best.

instag1b

Panda

Quoted from achy

duno if its been pointed out already but…. There isnt a icon for the “Create Server” Feature anymore… needs one. Other than that i think its spot on! gl m0re!

just type in the console: map “map_name”

i.e. map cp_badlands

achy

Quoted from instag1b

[…]

just type in the console: map “map_name”

i.e. map cp_badlands

Thanks ole chap!

manhunter

csapat
CRS

Quoted from aurens

Chux

guru
,(s),

Quoted from aurens

It nakes sense to me if you ride the numbers close to the xhair, add some color to them for buffed/low and you’re in business.

revanxp

IT’S OUT

aurens

Quoted from Chux

[…]

It nakes sense to me if you ride the numbers close to the xhair, add some color to them for buffed/low and you’re in business.

The whole point is that buffed/normal/low isn’t enough precision.

Quoted from broesel

[…]

just use my HUD then :)

I do atm but I thought I read somewhere that m0rehud and broeselhud were merging.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 26 Next »