Forum

[HUD] Garm3nHUD v010 2013-10-31

Created 18th February 2011 @ 23:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 92 Next »

Stranger

2stronk

This is indeed getting better and better, now you need to adjust spectator hud, add more custom crosshairs (maybe make it that they get enabled disabled by turning minmode on/off), and custom colors.

dougiie

CotC

awesome :)

Special_K

Can’t fast switch classes anymore =[

(erm, you know, when you press a number to change class, I dunno what it’s called)

not diggin the orange kill feeds, but the rest is great =]

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Thx everyone <3

Quoted from Special_K

Can't fast switch classes anymore =[

(erm, you know, when you press a number to change class, I dunno what it's called)

not diggin the orange kill feeds, but the rest is great =]

I'm not sure what you mean. But if it is what i think, isn't that config related? For example: bind "1" "join_class demoman"

Special_K

I don’t think so, I didn’t have to bind anything for your previous versions when you didn’t have a classmenu ???

Also, the order of the classes has changed in v09 – was that intentional?

chodz

Quoted from Garm3n

Thx everyone <3

[…]

I'm not sure what you mean. But if it is what i think, isn't that config related? For example: bind "1" "join_class demoman"

same for me, can’t press “4” and spawn as a demoman, or “1” and spawn as a scout.
I didn’t touch my config, just installed the hud

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Special_K

I don’t think so, I didn’t have to bind anything for your previous versions when you didn’t have a classmenu ???

Also, the order of the classes has changed in v09 – was that intentional?

Yeah i wanted them in an alphabetic line.

Quoted from chodz

[…]

same for me, can’t press “4” and spawn as a demoman, or “1” and spawn as a scout.
I didn’t touch my config, just installed the hud

I have messed up something then. I’ll take a look at it.

Edit:

I now know what i have done wrong and it will be fixed in v10. Sorry for that.

Bakaze

can you keep “1” for scout still? I don’t care for them being in an alphabetical order but I’d be pleased if you didnt change the default numbers because that would be too much of a mind fuck D:

Anyway, I got another problem with your hud. Whenever I get low on health and it turns red and then I die, I spawn with 125 but red health. Any fix?

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Bakaze

can you keep “1” for scout still? I don’t care for them being in an alphabetical order but I’d be pleased if you didnt change the default numbers because that would be too much of a mind fuck D:

Anyway, I got another problem with your hud. Whenever I get low on health and it turns red and then I die, I spawn with 125 but red health. Any fix?

I have fixed the class quick switch and made the classes in default line. 1 Scout, 2 Soldier and so on. Will be released in v10.

About the red colour when at full health i get that too, but really rarely. I’m sorry but i don’t know how to fix it.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

The team select menu has the same problem, the number buttons don’t work.

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from Crasp

The team select menu has the same problem, the number buttons don’t work.

Yeah, thx. I’m gonna fix that too.

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

v10 (2011 03 14): http://www.sdx-gaming.eu/?page_id=4097 (Updated with new screenshots)

ChangeLog for v10:

* Fixed the Team Menu
* Fixed the Class Menu
* Removed the bar from Spectator Tournament

Septique

Thank you!

rytis

PrettyGay

thanks for this hud so much man

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx