Forum

[HUD] broeselhud // version 2.9

Created 25th July 2010 @ 20:56

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 73 Next »

freakz

[8U]

Quoted from Atty

Screenshots from the newest version please?

broesel

LAME

Also, something completely different:

There’s a new feature since the last patch that allows you to see how much HP you gained from a medpack. The problem now is, that it must be green (red is out for death-related stuff, white wouldn’t be different enough in comparison to most other font-based element which are also mostly white) and in my opinion the green and just the whole HUD element altogether don’t fit the general style. Hence why I’m thinking about removing it – the only reason to keep it there would be to allow Blutsauger medics to see when they hit someone, but there are already hitsounds and damage numbers, so that one’s out as an argument too, kind of.

Just tell me what you think about it! Remove it, let it here.. ?

I don’t want to make it an option, just saying that beforehand.

broesel

LAME

added screenshots of the latest version :)

Dav1dd

2ne1

personally I just moved over from m0rehud and really liked what you’ve done, however i preferred it without the distracting green numbers when you get a health kit, i understand others may like it though, is it just a /ui file you can remove?

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Dav1dd

personally I just moved over from m0rehud and really liked what you’ve done, however i preferred it without the distracting green numbers when you get a health kit, i understand others may like it though, is it just a /ui file you can remove?

change the “positive color” in HudHealthAccount.res to “0 255 0 0” ;)

Del

When will be released version, which supports a mini duel?

Btw. Could you make a scoreboardPUB.res, that will work without the other files (scripts, fonts, hudlayout file)? Just single worked scoreboard.res file.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Del

When will be released version, which supports a mini duel?

As soon as someone trades me a Minigame :/
Quoted from Del

Btw. Could you make a scoreboardPUB.res, that will work without the other files (scripts, fonts, hudlayout file)? Just single worked scoreboard.res file.

The scoreboard ist just dependent on the fonts. To make the scoreboard compatible with any other HUD, just replace all the m0refontxx with the default fonts (ScoreboardMedium, ScoreboardVerySmall, etc..).

broesel

LAME

pala4 just gave me a hat! :>

feel free to give me hats too if you want :D

octochris

(0v0)

i made some configs once upon a time

don’t forget about me when considering hats :p

Si^

T2P
[PG]

Quoted from broesel

[…]

omg, it really CRASHES?

I haven’t added support for the duel minigame yet, simply because I can’t test it :/

But I thought it would just show nothing, not crash :X

but, I hope you understand, I will definitely NOT buy a minigame in the store, so I can just repeat this:

[…]

Yeah but it only crashes if you go to view the scoreboard id send you a duel mini game but you cant trade them if you buy them. Any chance i can get one offer you a duel and you test it from that?
Btw ty for this awesome hud everything you done in this version is awesome, any chance however you can add a little icon to signify that you have been milked? as valve has not added any screen effects..

Hazander

gambler /

correct me if i’m wrong, i can’t see the the panel that pops up in the end of the arena mod.

broesel

LAME

Quoted from Hazander

correct me if i’m wrong, i can’t see the the panel that pops up in the end of the arena mod.

works for me :X

what resolution do you have?

GeaR

Epsilon

Quoted from broesel

Also, something completely different:

There’s a new feature since the last patch that allows you to see how much HP you gained from a medpack.

Could you please tell me what file changes the position of the health addition? Thank you!

broesel

LAME

Quoted from GeaR

[…]

Could you please tell me what file changes the position of the health addition? Thank you!

HudHealthAccount.res

broesel

LAME

VERSION 1.4 IS OUT, GO GET IT!!

download: http://code.google.com/p/broeselhud/downloads/detail?name=broeselHUD%20v1.40.zip

With the previous version (1.3) the game crashed everytime you tried to look at the scoreboard while playing the duel game, thus it’s very important that you update to 1.4! Please send anyone who you know and who uses this HUD the download link!

changelog:

– added support for the duel minigame

– added a milk drop icon when you’re milked

– removed the annoying, green +[hp] display (still available as an option)

– reworked the stat summary panels

– edited the autobalance panel to fit the general style

– removed the camera thing from the killcam

– removed the class image from the 12v12 scoreboard

– added the mapname to the 12v12 scoreboard

————-

thanks to Si for providing the minigame used for testing and also helping me with the milk :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 11 12 13 ... 73 Next »