Forum

The Div1 Title Race and the TF2 Community

Created 25th October 2008 @ 23:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1

dunc

infs
dp.

I interviewed a few of players from the community and put together a hefty (5,000 words!) article which you may find interesting in parts.

http://www.n-wave.org/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=244&lang=uk

perry

[MIPC]

awesome shit.

Waebi

‹Con›

^ true story.

KOVACS

Awesome read.

wiz

awsome

Akill

stuff like that is what tf2 comp needs :)

IMO to one of the questions you asked, tf2 needs an integrated blend of: game shoutcasts, lans and frequent news/interviews like you have demonstrated dunc. For instance if we had players in shoutcasts, and shoutcasters mentioned some juicy TF2 news at the end of a shoutcast, giving advertisement to TF2 lans. TF2 lans could have exhibition’s much like the I series m-festival. And have excellant coverage/prestige for competing clans, giving even newer/less experienced clans a taste in the spotlight. Community articles giving advertisement to shoutcasts etc.

Lots of things can be done for TF2 and you have demonstrated that even a small catalyst will set the ball rolling.

Mick-

Always fun to read the opinion of people who have never win an important TF2 Title talking about the game , i enjoyed it ./flame off

cook

FB

Well that was nice Mick.

Netsky

good interview and nice thoughts for div1 winner (possibilities and so on)

dunc

infs
dp.

Sigh Mick :) Cheers for the positive words all.

Akill

dunc you forgot to include what would happen is memento folded :o

dunc

infs
dp.

Not much changes. 4K don’t get their points back and k1ck were favourites to beat Memento anyway.

N/A

RaWr ::

Great article man :]

Add A Reply Pages: 1