Forum

Killcams in TF2

Created 8th April 2010 @ 16:11

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

someone said there is a reason there is no kill cams in promod. completly different game in cod4 its about sneaking up and shit, in tf2 after you die you still get to see whos killed you and where so it makes no difference, also if they put kill cams on, surely they would have an option like on cod to skip it. therefore no discractions…
As someone else said you can learn from killcams which is very true kill cams can also slightly detect obv hacks and could be a huge benefit.

tl;dr killcams should be allowed/made

ilike2spin

RLM

I imagine if it was introduced, there’d be an option in the console or in advancd options to turn it off. I think it’d be pretty cool but I can see that people would get annoyed that people get to see even more of the opponents team, it might ruin a surprise kritz or spy for example. If you could disable it for tournament use I think it’d a nice touch for publics.

Spank

Quoted from Atkins

As someone else said you can learn from killcams which is very true kill cams can also slightly detect obv hacks and could be a huge benefit.

If this is implemented someone beter contact youtube and warn ’em of the huge amounth of “OMG LOOK AT AIMBOT ON GUY WHO KILLED ME IN TF2” videos flooding the site…

Cool idea but nah, not in comp.

Last edited by Spank,

Mordi

≧◡≦

Quoted from skanzZ

[…]

Yeah distractions should be eliminated if you want to play tf2. Thats why I always make sure to take the phone off the hook, put my mobile on silent, remove the doorbells battery, feed my horse, dump my girlfriend and anaesthetise my dogs before turning on my computer.

wow.

eoN^

Quoted from Mordi

[…]

wow.

i lol’d

SniCrop

That won’t change anything, you can still see who killed you and where you got killed after death, not in competitive mode though…

Pyle

Quoted from skanzZ

[…]

Yeah distractions should be eliminated if you want to play tf2. Thats why I always make sure to take the phone off the hook, put my mobile on silent, remove the doorbells battery, feed my horse, dump my girlfriend and anaesthetise my dogs before turning on my computer.

have fun @ lan :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2