Forum

Becoming more reliable?

Created 6th April 2010 @ 20:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Hey,
I’ve been in competitive TF2 for quite a while. I’ve tried all the classes, and my favourite is Scout (well it would be sniper if I was any good at it ^^). I’ve been playing DM, mixes, PUGs and my game-sense is improving a lot, but my aim isn’t. Sometimes I make horrendous misses but sometimes my aim is brilliant. It’s just never become stable. It’s nothing to do with warm-ups, or my mood. Sometimes I’m very good and sometimes I’m appalling.
I was wondering whether you guys had any idea what would be causing this, and how to fix it, or am I just an unstable person? :P
(Some info for those who like helping people: I have mouse accel turned off from the desktop and from some special command that involved 00s and a7s and stuff like that. I have an fps of 70+ and normal ping. I use a custom CC which I can see clearly.
Thanks,
Stark

randa

l2beanatural.

Randdalf

(0v0)

I find that I suffer from something similar to this as well. What I find helps, is thinking over each shot a lot more. A lot of the time I can relapse into a state when I just shoot in the general direction of the enemy, and miss most of the shots. When you take it slower, and take time to observe your enemy’s movements and move your mouse in slower, more fluid motions it seems to help. Still, I’m not brilliant anyway, so I’d rather you took advice from the pros :P

Dny

T2P

Have a fap before EVERY single map you play, this is how you will be good at games.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Quoted from Dny

Have a fap before EVERY single map you play, this is how you will be good at games.

I don’t really want to turn my penis into a tattered flag of surrender just to be good at a game though XD

Dny

T2P

Quoted from Starkie

[…]
I don’t really want to turn my penis into a tattered flag of surrender just to be good at a game though XD

There is no other way then, sorry.

randa

Dny serial masturbater No.1

minimoose

In order of severity

– Take more time over shots
– Just rely on game-sense
– Learn to play at a lower sensitivity
– Use an aimbot

Last edited by minimoose,

randa

Quoted from minimoose

– Just rely on game-sense,
– Learn to play at a lower sensitivity
– Take more time over shots

why would you learn to play at a lower sense ? if anything l2 play with a higher sense. using a lower sense just gives you a disadvantage..

minimoose

Higher sens = lower margin for error = bad (and I play with a relatively high sens)

For example, if I move my mouse 0.1cm away from where it should be and i have 40cm/360, then it wont effect my shot by much, if i do the same distance but im on 5cm/360 then the miss is much greater.

Last edited by minimoose,

flushy

P.O.P

have a glass of water or squash beside your desk so whenever your thirsty u have something to drink… stay hydrated!!!!!!!!1

Dummy

lol whine
l2play nub

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Thanks for the help for those who have been serious, and I’m glad I’ve allowed a bit more trolling into ETF2L :P

Manu

Quoted from randa

[…]

why would you learn to play at a lower sense ? if anything l2 play with a higher sense. using a lower sense just gives you a disadvantage..

O_o what disadvantage ? and lower sense is allways better (especially for scouts) as aiming will be more fluid, easier and this “overaming” stuff wont happen

EDIT: Lowering your sense (when it is high atm) will improve your aim for sure

Last edited by Manu,

iQue

keso

Quoted from Dny

And you will have great forearm strength so you can keep steadier aim

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »