Forum

Brazilian TF2 League Teaser

Created 22nd March 2010 @ 00:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Skyride

Anyone want to get a mix team and enter? Got 2 people so far.

What kind of pings are we talking about here? Might be fun :D

Edd

T2P

im down for that

PipBoy

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

If you want to take an average of your ping on brazilian servers, browse the “Internet” tab by name and find the UOL servers, they’re our local pubs.
And I’m sorry to burst your bubble guys, but the sign up for the league is already closed! Deadline was february 28th. Maybe for the fourth edition, we’d be happy to have you guys on board!

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Over 200 constantly to 189.14.103.42:27015, first server I could find in Brazil.
Would be interesting, then again I remember playing on a public server with a guy from Australia, his ping was 350 but no warping or anything.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from PipBoy

And I’m sorry to burst your bubble guys, but the sign up for the league is already closed! Deadline was february 28th. Maybe for the fourth edition, we’d be happy to have you guys on board!

:(

WE’LL BE THERE. :D

But ye, a consistent 200 ping won’t make you warp (except maybe scout when jumping around avoiding shots) simply because the interp mechanism is so good. I’ve played mixes with people in Australia (350 ping) and while theres no way i’d ever play like that normally, it was still good enough to have a laugh.

Last edited by Skyride,

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

:(

WE’LL BE THERE. :D

But ye, a consistent 200 ping won’t make you warp (except maybe scout when jumping around avoiding shots) simply because the interp mechanism is so good. I’ve played mixes with people in Australia (350 ping) and while theres no way i’d ever play like that normally, it was still good enough to have a laugh.

Even 400 can be playable (playable in this case meaning no warping or anything), I spent a few dozen hours on the Internode servers with 400 ping but no warping/teleporting. Blatant facestabbing, shooting around corners etc happened, and rocketjumping was funny.

HrTm.Liquid

It´s live on Pldx guys:

http://www.pldx.com/movie/1123/LBTF2_3_Edio/

;)

Randdalf

(0v0)

I once played in a American map test PUG, where I had 300 ping because I was using hotel internet, but I was playing like a scout on fire (and I don’t play scout). Ever since, with normal ping, I’ve been rubbish.

Tis a strange thing.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4