Forum

NA and European TF2... Let's experiment!

Created 21st March 2010 @ 07:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »

xzr

+1 duncan
just to black my buddy up!

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from dunc

[…]
Explain to us all why you couldn’t maintain a team in EU then Joe? You tried with me and I had to remove you because you were destroying any semblance of teamplay we had left.

I would imagine it’s because against good players you can only play with full overheal, but in the EU scene, it’s quite rare that the sol will get consistent overhealing, because the demo puts out much higher DPS.

It must really dent your ego that I replaced you with Jones, one of the many “awful EU soldiers” that you seem to enjoy slating so much.

Saying you outfragged one of our soldiers when you were being carried by Rybben really means absolutely fuck all :D

Carried by dagron. Its a new thing, we can forget rybben now.

agron

Relic

Quoted from Darn

[…]

Carried by agron. Its a new thing, we can forget rybben now.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Either play for fun/interest where everyone has 100 ping and see how it goes.
Or meet up at lan and play properly :).

You cant have a serious game of 100pingvs100ping

I’d liken it to making the fastest man in the uk race the fastest man in the us only having them do the 100 meteres knee deep in mud. Its not about whos the best at the 100 meters normally its about whos best at dealing with the mud :p. (FIND ME A BETTER METAPHOR!)

Beetle

PwR

Quoted from Waster

+1

FB shows they are real men.

It’s a lie!!!

vhalin

dstry

Quoted from Tapley ❤

Either play for fun/interest where everyone has 100 ping and see how it goes.
Or meet up at lan and play properly :).

You cant have a serious game of 100pingvs100ping

I’d liken it to making the fastest man in the uk race the fastest man in the us only having them do the 100 meteres knee deep in mud. Its not about whos the best at the 100 meters normally its about whos best at dealing with the mud :p. (FIND ME A BETTER METAPHOR!)

its more like having to play football/soccer in the snow or extreme heat, sometimes the environment just screws you out of perfection, so we make do with what we have.

If i were to get more exact it would be like the US playing the Europe at football, but doing it at along the equator in Africa, because a natural cycle of the earth (weather its continental drift or climate change flooding Europe and NA) has prevented us from playing in favorable circumstances (LAN). Neither team wants to play in 40 degree weather but its our only option. Europe sees it as a bigger adjustment because Europe usually plays in a colder climate than the US does.

Last edited by vhalin,

Cheez

Wow if you’re half as good at tf2 as you are at analogies then the euros are in trouble ;)

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I like the muddy metaphor better :P

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

This is all very deep and interesting but where’s the game fools

vhalin

dstry

At this moment (not official yet) were probably looking at two Sundays from now, April 4th at 10:00GMT which will be 2PM PST… nothing has been set for sure yet though.

wai

TEZC
TEZC

but, thats tf2 I39 finals night iirc ! :>

Last edited by wai,

Randdalf

(0v0)

Quoted from vhalin

[…]

its more like having to play football/soccer in the snow or extreme heat, sometimes the environment just screws you out of perfection, so we make do with what we have.

If i were to get more exact it would be like the US playing the Europe at football, but doing it at along the equator in Africa, because a natural cycle of the earth (weather its continental drift or climate change flooding Europe and NA) has prevented us from playing in favorable circumstances (LAN). Neither team wants to play in 40 degree weather but its our only option. Europe sees it as a bigger adjustment because Europe usually plays in a colder climate than the US does.

England play USA in the FIFA World Cup, hosted in South Africa, on the 12th June.

:)

Skyride

DUCS

You better win USA.

jason

PHX

Quoted from Randdalf

[…]

England play USA in the FIFA World Cup, hosted in South Africa, on the 12th June.

:)

In the middle of winter :P

extine

Man I hope the US can beat England in the World Cup. Prolly not gonna happen, but hopefully we can get out of the group stage anyways. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we’ll find out some more juicy John Terry gossip right before the World cup, then England will crack under the pressure :D I’ll keep dreaming.

Last edited by extine,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 12 Next »