Forum

new items and etc

Created 18th March 2010 @ 22:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

n00ne

Added ‘tf_vanilla 0/1 , if set to 1 removes all unlocks and hats introduced after the Medic update.’

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Don’t think it will make a big difference there. Except for the demoman it might.. he is as fast as a scout when stickyjumping, in combination with the new items capping faster too. So I think the demoman will be OPing a bit. Nothing new :)

lork

Quoted from n00ne

Added ‘tf_vanilla 0/1 , if set to 1 removes all unlocks and hats introduced after the Medic update.’

OMG WANT IT

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from Andee

Don’t think it will make a big difference there. Except for the demoman it might.. he is as fast as a scout when stickyjumping, in combination with the new items capping faster too. So I think the demoman will be OPing a bit. Nothing new :)

solly is totlay OPed.
he can cap like a scout and with a medic in his back the more damage taken will not have any effect…

anyone knows how to handle the new weapons until there is no clear rule?!
are they allowed or forbidden in matches NAO?!

hykleri

Quoted from n00ne

this

cheee

fa»
[SpA]

not allowed until the admins decided,
but they didnt allow gunboats because there are no achievements for them,
so they hardly allow one of the new (useless) weapons

flix

n2o

i want hats!

ohh and 2x cap…makes the game faster right?

Sclampf

why should it break the game? it just makes it different so we can keep going to develop new tactics instead of sitting and doing the same shit every time.

my 2 cents

kR1zz

http://www.tf2wiki.net/wiki/File:Powderwig.png

this hat is awsome

Evil

time to start idling

mrwhizz

I’d gladly shell out a couple of quid for that Huster’s Hallmark, but i might stick with my demofro.

Last edited by mrwhizz,

hans

brz

THIS IS WHAT I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR !!!111

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Solly + gunboats + the whatever-its-called = win!

numlocked

(king of all rollouts)
Epsilon

Quoted from CommanderX

scout stole sebs hat

no, you did.

Hiper

-YSND-

Quoted from if

[…]

There are gampeplay changes… e.g. there is a new melee weapon for solly and demo that lets them cap points at scout speed

get your facts straight before you take the piss

Etf2l will ban weapons like new ones because you can´t get them by achievements :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »