Forum

eXtv: www vs Dignitas from Feb 18th

Created 1st March 2010 @ 07:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

jgmaster

BM

Would’ve been nice to see how dignitas played with appe instead of fragga. Felt that agron was left in some vulnerable positions because of the amount of aggression that fragga had as his pocket. Some nice play from both sides though and gratz at bybben owning predz while he was getting healed ^^

tragett

dash

pena

Quoted from jgmaster

Some nice play from both sides though and gratz at bybben owning predz while he was getting healed ^^

Yeah :D That was awesome.

Bash

Dash-dash fml

alfa

Dash lawl

Norrland3000

where can i find the stv?

Fisshu

infs
[FB]

this is superb, I think we would all like to see more of this in the future. I love how its not all from the perspective of one person, but as the teams. It was also great how you showed and back caps, please keep it up!

infussle

keep it up!

Cla

Cfag

Quoted from Norrland3000

where can i find the stv?

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

http://www.resupply.eu/index.php?site=files&file=63 – STV

extine

Thanks everyone!

I did try to track someone down about the names and some team info, ended up talking to Pure, although he was a little out of the loop as well. I guess I just need more Euro friends :D Even though I post-produce I get a quick turn around on these. Match was ten days old, but I started recording on Saturday or Sunday.

I haven’t finished encoding my large uncut file, so unsure how big that will end up, but would love some help with hosting! I’ll let you know size and what not when its ready.

More First Person shots is a common feedback, so I guess I better listen :D Really glad you guys liked the coverage and enjoy watching post-production coverage even if you already know the result. I’ll keep my eyes out for other Rad euro games to cover, although we have some big playoffs comin in NA, and I’ll be producing vids to cover most of the ESEA-I LAN finals.

I bound a key to Mat_specular and will try that out, my Vid card kinda overheats sometimes and is a lil bad anyways.

Anathema

That was enjoyable indeed, good job!

KOVACS

Ahahaha that last minute was epic.

If you are looking for people the best place to go is irc (quakenet not gamesurge) and go to the teams irc or #etf2l and search for people there. Really nice stuff by the way.

marn

3-3

I was like wtf?:D a draw:D and then Agron comes from nowhere and caps:D

Nice job m8, keep up the work:D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »