Forum

24/02/10 TF2 Update

Created 24th February 2010 @ 02:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Quoted from Hildreth

Doesn’t appear fixed to me but then again I might be playing on server not updated…

Annoying thing is Valve made such a shit update for the demoman, tried to turn him into a WoW barbarian william fucking wallace warrior and gave us 3 shit new weapons, whilst the Soldier gets 2 good new weapons that can be adapted and used in a game as strategy and a massively overpowered melee weapon that is too good not to use.

Cause it’s not like Demo was always more powerful than the Soldier.

dunc

infs
dp.

As much as I loathe demomen and as much as I loathed watching pipes fly past me on the right hand side of my screen but still hitting me, this is definitely not the way to go about fixing it… :)

A 5% clip on the overall hitbox would’ve been fine. At the most. That bug was just stupid though – the last thing the TF2 scene needs is for all the demomen to ragequit because suddenly one of their weapons barely fucking works.

I’d be *much* happier if they fixed rollers so that there was some appropriate fall off. Being able to spam 4 grenades down choke from Badlands CP3 can be done by someone with no arms and it’ll still inflict up to 200 damage when a team is trying to push in. Fuck that :)

The demoman is fine as he is, because we have DL1. He really doesn’t need a significant nerf, especially not one like this bug. Also, if I have to listen to Bash fucking whining about it once more, I’m going to top myself or go on a murderous rampage to kill all the closet Swedes in Finland.

Extremer

Quoted from dunc

I’d be *much* happier if they fixed rollers so that there was some appropriate fall off. Being able to spam 4 grenades down choke from Badlands CP3 can be done by someone with no arms and it’ll still inflict up to 200 damage when a team is trying to push in. Fuck that :)

You should try dodging these shiny pill shaped objects dear duncan sir

ambra

I think the fix was not intended to restore the previous state but probably adjust the new model.

TBH, they should focus on tweaking the stickies so probably a good bunch of the so called “good demos” might aswell learn how to play their class as a whole rather than being sticky-launching uber-leading platforms

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from Extremer

[…]

You should try dodging these shiny pill shaped objects dear duncan sir

OH FUCKING LOL GOOD ONE WELL DONE

ups

Quoted from ambra

I think the fix was not intended to restore the previous state but probably adjust the new model.

TBH, they should focus on tweaking the stickies so probably a good bunch of the so called “good demos” might aswell learn how to play their class as a whole rather than being sticky-launching uber-leading platforms

How much did fragga pay you?

ambra

I wish he did

edit: and please nobody comes out and state that I’m wrong, because I’m not

Last edited by ambra,

archy

Quoted from ambra

I wish he did

edit: and please nobody comes out and state that I’m wrong, because I’m not

“heavy is overpowered. i mean 450 health. wtf”

“nobody say that im wrong, because im not. my opinion is the only opinion…” -.-

man… you cant argue like that.

ambra

I’m hardly ever wrong, thats why I don’t expect others to argue with me

archy

lol cool attitude. i got to say that

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Quoted from ambra

I agree with you. I use my pipes as much as possible, but I still catch myself using the stickies in most situations since it`s just so much easier. And with the new nerf, they`re practically impossible to use.

byte

I concur with Dunceth.

Well said : >

Cheers

Byte

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

left click right click left click right click left click right click left click right click left click right click left click right click left click right click left click right click switch to spam nades left click left click left click left click lawl skillz.

“but I still catch myself using the stickies in most situations since it`s just so much easier.

Last edited by Fragga,

ambra

Quoted from Mort

[…]

I agree with you. I use my pipes as much as possible, but I still catch myself using the stickies in most situations since it`s just so much easier. And with the new nerf, they`re practically impossible to use.

I’m not stating that the use of stickies is “immoral and lame”: that title belongs to who makes frequent use of FaN and TDH (besides being a faggot). I’m just saying that it’s way too cheap in most situations.
I can live without a rework and I have no idea how it could be done anyway, but still I would welcome some change

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Hey Byte I made a script for you:

+camp “wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; wait; +attack2”

-camp “-attack2; say LAWL STICKIES”

bind mouse2 “+camp”

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »