Forum

24/02/10 TF2 Update

Created 24th February 2010 @ 02:06

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

ROFL COPTER

Djeez guys have some respect for the person who makes the topic. If you have nothing to say about the topic than just dont reply at all.

Indeed a silly update, but nice for publics! :p

reggin

FoF

hang on what exactly did this do to nades and why is it bad

oh nevermind i see it now

Last edited by reggin,

byte

Erm this is gonna be interesting for the EMS game tonight? I don’t get why the demo keeps on getting molested. Nades are kinda too borked? :D?

I presume someone has mentioned this to valve?

Cheers

Byte

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

IT’S SO AWESOME!!

cMw

Quoted from Fragga

IT’S SO AWESOME!!

go troll somewhere else

ChOun

iCon

Quoted from byte

Erm this is gonna be interesting for the EMS game tonight? I don’t get why the demo keeps on getting molested. Nades are kinda too borked? :D?

I presume someone has mentioned this to valve?

Cheers

Byte

I think it’s not a problem for you. Stikies !

bun

Tbh, its okey, just hit in it. It was a bit too easy xD. Seriously, it just make the demo a more skilled class ! those hit box are a new challenge! and it can prevent some noob spamming where you get hit cos the soldier near you took a pipe in his rocket launcher

Last edited by bun,

Waster

If it also was a change for the rocket launcher it was maybe a bit fair. Now it just means more spam, spam, spam to compensate your lack to do something short range.

marn

Umm, after this update my TF2 keeps crashing or gets stuck for 5 sec or so…anyone else has this prob?

DominiX

sP.

You can’t sweap the legs, hit the head or arms now. It’s bullshit! I just spammed 7 pipes in a running soldier on tr_walkway and only the 8th hit him ( 80-90% was a clear shot in the legs )

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

func_nogrenades zone meaning?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Nevermind.. they fucked up the hitboxes.

Last edited by Andee,

I presume matches will be postponed until this is fixed?

Time to go http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/6488/byte.gif

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 8 Next »