Forum

a solution to a common problem

Created 23rd February 2010 @ 00:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

payard

mLm

Quoted from Atty

[…]
A cheater telling someone that he needs to learn how to play – priceless!

not someone, just this guy ;) btw i’ll be unban soon ^^

gK

Mc\\\'s

Quoted from paixhaine

I guess you never played CS dude…

If you want good games, just arrange them before, like people already told you. If you don’t find 5 minutes in your own agenda to do that, just stfu, it’s nobody’s fault if you’re a lazy cunt (and a sore loser-ragequitter in a matter of facts).

No better way to say it i guess! Oh and Ambra, you defo should see a shrink, you have serious anger management problems, at the very least. French are better than you, get over it…

tf2chef

Quoted from gK

Oh and Ambra, you defo should see a shrink, you have serious anger management problems, at the very least.

this is something i think everyone can agree upon, since ambra once said something to the tune of “we should carbomb the admins” because of the idk frog div3 drama.

ambra

Quoted from tf2chef

[…]

this is something i think everyone can agree upon, since ambra once said something to the tune of “we should carbomb the admins” because of the idk frog div3 drama.

I actually suggest the carbombing no matter what the topic is and about the french being better… most of the non-french players have actually a few ideas about it already

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from Jackium

Going offtopic there m8s, we are shit and we are proud of it.

How about making channel where you can get invited when you are playing in some league on high enough level and know your position. Let’s say div3 and above.

#tf2.prowars

Or lets use cod4 invite/pre-invite system, something like div 3 teams try-out the invite “test” and get access to the channel….

eoN^

d2 would be pre-invite and d1 invite tbh :x

div3s shit :D

Tappaa

Got Milk?

omg omg i’m div 3+, i need mah own war channel omg omg

n00ne

Quoted from kimsku

and demourge.

whahaha

Inuy

#sadboys

Quoted from eoN^

d2 would be pre-invite and d1 invite tbh :x

div3s shit :D

when we play cod4 again lovah :((

EpicFrench

:>

Never know why peoples hate french people.

Btw French metal band ftw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-2SCA3RRs8

Last edited by EpicFrench,

eoN^

Quoted from Inuy

[…]

when we play cod4 again lovah :((

Anytime you want sexy xx

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from Jackium

Going offtopic there m8s, we are shit and we are proud of it.

How about making channel where you can get invited when you are playing in some league on high enough level and know your position. Let’s say div3 and above.

#tf2.prowars

If you do that, why not just make a channel for Div 6/5, one for Div 4/3 and one for Div 2/1. That way you keep people with relatively the same skill level together.

ambra

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

If you do that, why not just make a channel for Div 6/5, one for Div 4/3 and one for Div 2/1. That way you keep people with relatively the same skill level together.

div 5/6 dont deserve channels
arrange a steam chat

Quoted from herpderp

[…]

OR, and this is a bit of a wild, crazy idea (but that’s just the kind of guy I am), we could continue the way it is and works now. :)

Last edited by Fluffy Meowington,

Jackium

<3 Fruit

div1 already got each other and channels arrange matches, div2-4 could have use of some sort of solution to get proper games. #tf.wars seems to be already heaven for lower divs to get games.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »