Forum

a solution to a common problem

Created 23rd February 2010 @ 00:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

ZeyOrk

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I like searching for a game then having to wait around 10-15 minutes for all their players to get online!

Even had it when we went to their server.

Also Russians just joining, then leaving, then for some reason, joining again, then leaving :S

That is fucking bullshit, why does ppl advertise 6vs6 when they dont have 6 ready, “last is coming 2 sec” waste of time honestly, rather put my dick in a electric outlet then waiting for 6th to piss or smoke.

Randdalf

(0v0)

Or the teams which have 5 players on your server for 20 minutes and then say they can’t find a 6th and leave.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from ZeyOrk

[…]waste of time honestly, rather put my dick in a electric outlet then waiting for 6th to piss or smoke.

I lol’d

vroni

instead of whining schedule matches. solved.

dauk

use ladder?

kR1zz

Quoted from kimsku

i’m so tired to this shit. when i’m looking for a match in #tf.wars something like mid/mid+ i get pm from div5 players, lagging jews, some russian or french cheaters and demourge. this isn’t fun! so i made a new channel on quakenet #tf2.idiots. there you can be an idiot and have fun with people who are also idiots.

this is entirely my opinion and i’m not speaking on behalf of my team

ötvv, kimsku

I asked for a mid- game in #tf.wars and suddenly breeze joins our server :-D

Last edited by kR1zz,

Anti-semitism, life ban please kthx

Sclampf

Solution: Kick/Ban/Permaban.

Although i dont agree with that jew shit

just kidding, i do, but this is regional and not racial!

alfa

yeah its stupid…even when arraging a mix!

Russ: match
Alfa : You guys mid/+ ?
Russ: yes
Alfa : Our server (nl) or yours ?
Russ : yes

Last edited by alfa,

kimsku

Quoted from Fluffy Meowington

Anti-semitism, life ban please kthx

offtopic, permban kthxbye

Pyle

Is it a bad idea if there was a steam group created by the name: MID …. Add all war arrangers from the mid teams in here ?

Do the same for mid+ maybe ?

Or will this fail ?

I know I would be happy with this… Imagine all those true mid opponents in a row… beautifull!

Last edited by Pyle,

payard

mLm

Quoted from kimsku

i’m so tired to this shit. when i’m looking for a match in #tf.wars something like mid/mid+ i get pm from div5 players

Maybe cause it’s your skill level :)

we ask for a div6 team and after they joined the server and we check them out on etf2l tables, we often find that the other team isn’t div6 but div5 or even div4… then i wonder why a div4 or a div5 team has to play against a lower div team to practise?? so what i’m trying to say to all the liars, FCK OFF :)

Quoted from Johnny_Blaze666

we ask for a div6 team and after they joined the server and we check them out on etf2l tables, we often find that the other team isn’t div6 but div5 or even div4… then i wonder why a div4 or a div5 team has to play against a lower div team to practise?? so what i’m trying to say to all the liars, FCK OFF :)

Ego boost, imho.

Hansa

.idk?

i can smell a breeze of rage over here

(:D)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »