Forum

TF2Leak | LEAK O'HOY!

Created 18th February 2010 @ 13:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8

trams

-><-

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

I just remembered a comment I made there where I said I had talked to an admin and I was told it wasn’t just that 1 demo. Same tag, different name. Guess he got the names mixed up?

Yes, I think he mixed up your names, he also mixed up The Community Lan with I-series.

But the story remains the same, even if Quad is guilty an AC-team is really vulnerable without some kind of good software aid.

Onlinegamer have promised to donate 3000Sek(about 300 euro) to get a AC-program projekt started, but I think we need to wait for ETF2L:s announcement.

Im surprised that this thread isnt locked like the others.

Manu

Quoted from Waebi

it’s not like it’s a contract of any sort, right :P
if you start comparing this to the real world, then you may also go on and compare cheating to doping tests and then all of a sudden the picture gets ALL WRONG OMG

where is the difference between doping and cheating/hacking. Isnt it exactly the same =?

And why would we not compare this to the real world? Its not like ETF2L is less serious about their work than other “real world” organisations. Gryzor very well knew that it is forbidden to give out etf2l-intern information, he did it anyway and now he is banned. Sounds fair, no?

Last edited by Manu,

Pedman

sextant

Me I do litte of everything, iam 26 years old live in sweden, on my spare time a drink a lot and stuff.

bye.

bunfi

If somebody inform the police about a gruop of terrorist, BUT before that he must inflitrated to the terrorist cell to collect evidence against them, SO in fact he was a terrorist, regardless he didn’t kill anybody. So if he’ll get 5 year for it, thats absolutely rightful? Oh yes, in a virtual world who cares about real life rules and habits. And I’m just a stupid Central-Eureopean guy, who are cheatorZZZ… oh wait, will I get banned too? :)

ps. sorry 4 my english, you know i’m a unscholarly guy from CE :D

well… quad didnt cheat, and you all know it!

Anything about that on that fancy site?

ambra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-DPF5C4qjs

thanks to this link, this thread will recieve 1000 more visits and at least 50 more replies

ilike2spin

RLM

Quoted from ambra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-DPF5C4qjs

thanks to this link, this thread will recieve 1000 more visits and at least 50 more replies

correct, number 1

Waebi

‹Con›

Quoted from Manu

[…]

where is the difference between doping and cheating/hacking. Isnt it exactly the same =?

It gets all wrong because in real life, they at least show you “the numbers” on the sheets, saying “this and this is too high => not good!”

edit: also, the rhino stuff is sick.

Last edited by Waebi,

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I use dope during games.. *hands out bottle of pee to YARRRRR* Sighs, gimme my VAC ban now :(

Waebi

‹Con›

Noeandee, UKeSA had the same “drug” rules as UK Sports or something, meaning you were not allowed to drink or smoke dope and a whole lot of other rules, i had the PDF somewhere, was gud fun :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8