Forum

ESH: ASRock Challenge

Created 5th February 2010 @ 11:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »

M0re

Quoted from Koeitje

Why special prize pots for div3-6? We also just play even though we know the chance we are going to win something is very small. It’s just fun and good for the scene. If you just play to win prizes you’ve got the wrong mindset.

yeah dont make them, it will upset koetje and his buddies. if this happens it will prolly break tf2 scene and every d1-2 clan will ragequit from internet

but for realz most of the tf2 clans are between d3 and d6 and they’re important part of this huge “family” as well, so why not give them chance to win something once in a while

Last edited by M0re,

infussle

anyone who missed out on season 7 should sign up for this cup, so their chances are increased of being in the next season.

Last edited by infussle,

Memento Mori

Quoted from M0re

[…]

yeah dont make them, it will upset koetje and his buddies. if this happens it will prolly break tf2 scene and every d1-2 clan will ragequit from internet

but for realz most of the tf2 clans are between d3 and d6 and they’re important part of this huge “family” as well, so why not give them chance to win something once in a while

To be fair, that isn’t how it works. The winner of the grand prix gets the prize, not the kid on the pavement outside on his trike.

Destrutor

Quoted from FUN POLICE RUINS TF2

Why are there only two other people with the Scottish flag? It’s a sad day for Scotland.

Who? Me and Jason by any chance?

Anyway, yeah sign up – gogo, even if your a pro div6 team that doesn’t have a chance to win, you can take it as a chance to get your team in line for what will amount to a pcw, by telling them it’s an official match

Quoted from Destrutor

[…]
Who? Me and Jason by any chance?

Sorry, at the time it was the two gents from rEJ, good to see two more though.

Destrutor

And probably another, Muesli. Our clan is full of scots :D. Jason, Muesli, Kryzen and Me

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from M0re

[…]

Yeah, will be good for the image the rest of the esports scene has of tf2 when we organize the special Olympics for tf2.

Besides, how will you determine a team is not good enough :D

Last edited by Koeitje,

bpf

rockit

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Yeah, will be good for the image the rest of the esports scene has of tf2 when we organize the special Olympics for tf2.

Besides, how will you determine a team is not good enough :D

in fact there arent really more than 3 teams who are able to win the price…

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from bpf

[…]
in fact there aren’t really more than 3 teams who are able to win the price…

Yes? Your point being? Lets all not play and wait for some cup/league where all the good teams are banned? Who cares if you can’t win. I hope people still play this game because it’s fun?

bpf

rockit

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]
Yes? Your point being? Lets all not play and wait for some cup/league where all the good teams are banned? Who cares if you can’t win. I hope people still play this game because it’s fun?

you didnt understand what i wanted to say

my point was that i think it is stupid to make a cup only for div3 teams and lower so that they have the possibility to win something, if even in the top10 only a few teams are able to compete for the first spot
in the end there would be always lower teams which cant win anything so its just fair that only the best get the prizes

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from bpf

[…]
you didnt understand what i wanted to say

my point was that i think it is stupid to make a cup only for div3 teams and lower so that they have the possibility to win something, if even in the top10 only a few teams are able to compete for the first spot
in the end there would be always lower teams which cant win anything so its just fair that only the best get the prizes

Ah ok. I agree with you then.

shifty

Sir

Still need 42 more teams, cmon guys!

reCon

86/128

ThePledge

Bumptiebump! Keep signing up people!

GreenMan

vR

veAre teams are signed up :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 11 Next »