Forum

Uber medic pro's needed!

Created 9th January 2010 @ 22:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

bind “mouse2” “kill”

bind “mouse2” “explode”

It is more fun.

//fakeuber
alias fakeuber “voicemenu 1 7;say_team Fakeuber Time! And it’s one, two, three, What are we fighting for ? Don’t ask me, I don’t give a damn, Next stop is Vietnam!;”

//maskuber
alias maskuber “voicemenu 2 6;say_team Hiding teh Uber! And it’s five, six, seven, Open up the pearly gates!”

//uber-deploy
alias “supermed” “say_team DEPLOYING UBER CHARGE! Well there ain’t no time to wonder why, Whoopee! we’re all gonna die!;”

// melee
alias “melee” “-showscores;r_drawviewmodel 1; cl_crosshair_blue 255.0; cl_crosshair_red 0.0; cl_crosshair_green 0.0; slot3;”

alias “medotoggle” “medtog1”
alias “medtog1” “-showscores;r_drawviewmodel 0; cl_crosshair_file crosshair3; cl_crosshair_blue 27.0; cl_crosshair_red 0.0; cl_crosshair_green 255.0; slot1; alias medotoggle medtog2;”
alias “medtog2” “-showscores;r_drawviewmodel 1; cl_crosshair_file crosshair5; cl_crosshair_blue 0.0; cl_crosshair_red 255.0; cl_crosshair_green 0.0; slot2; alias medotoggle medtog1;”

sensitivity 2.5
r_drawviewmodel 0
bind “MWHEELUP” “weapon1”
bind “MWHEELDOWN” “weapon2”
bind “MOUSE2” “+attack2;supermed”
bind “MOUSE1” “+attack”
bind “q” “medotoggle”
bind “t” “fakeuber”
bind “f” “melee”
bind “c” “maskuber”
echo medic.cfg loaded…

Last edited by sick-lizard,

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Sorry to bump an old topic and ask a question that may have been asked a million times before, but if I didn’t want to bind a key for my fake uber/uber ready/uber used, but just wanted a team chat message to come up when those things happen, how would I do this. I am n00b, sry.

Would it just be this bit:

//Fake Ubercharge
alias talk “say_team –FAKING UBER READY–”
alias fakeuber “talk; voicemenu 1 7”

And leave out the bind bit yeah? And I thought a fake uber was ‘x’ and ‘8’ Why is it ‘voicemenu 1 7’ ?

How can someone so confused actually live his life you may wonder. So do I.
Any help appreciated, thanks.

octochris

(0v0)

I don’t know why you should need to alias half of it, just do:

alias "fakeuber" "voicemenu 1 7;say_team "*** KRITZ OR UBER FAKED ***""

and then just bind something to it.

as for x and 8 going to 1 and 7, menu 1 (if you think of it as that) goes from 0, so 012 (= zxc) and same for individual voice commands, so command 1 = 0 (making eight be seven).

Last edited by octochris,

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from octochris

as for x and 8 going to 1 and 7, menu 1 (if you think of it as that) goes from 0, so 012 (= zxc) and same for individual voice commands, so command 1 = 0 (making eight be seven).

What? This is scripting, not algebra. D:

Seriously though, I know exactly what you’re talking about and I still got confused. :P

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Skyride

[…]

What? This is scripting, not algebra. D:

Seriously though, I know exactly what you’re talking about and I still got confused. :P

Basically, the numeration starts at 0, not 1 as percieved.

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

Thats more easy to follow :P

Dummy

another question not worthy of its own topic
i use the arrow keys insteadda WSAD
so, while i find it more comfy my demo jumping SUCKS as i use ctrl for jump and shift for crouch, and i have a weird key which shifts shift away from my hand and ctrl, so its hard to jump.
basically, anyone knows of a good script (le gasp) for a perfect demo jump i can bind for ctrl only? so its like crouch n jump. i use a script like that for solly, but no idea how to make it for the demo D:
halp

octochris

(0v0)

rj/sj scripts?

what?

Quoted from octochris

rj/sj scripts?

what?

They exist.

blorg

Quoted from Dummy

another question not worthy of its own topic
i use the arrow keys insteadda WSAD
so, while i find it more comfy my demo jumping SUCKS as i use ctrl for jump and shift for crouch, and i have a weird key which shifts shift away from my hand and ctrl, so its hard to jump.
basically, anyone knows of a good script (le gasp) for a perfect demo jump i can bind for ctrl only? so its like crouch n jump. i use a script like that for solly, but no idea how to make it for the demo D:
halp

Solution :
use wasd

simples!

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

They exist.

yes, but why the fuck would anyone want to use them? the ‘best’ rj/sj is situational, so… :|

not to mention they would probably use wait (don’t see how they wouldn’t) for the look movements, which will not work on servers using the etf2l config.

Last edited by octochris,

DoomsDay

bind “whatever” “voicemenu 1 7;say_team : NO FUCKING UBER U WALLY!!”

Quoted from octochris

[…]
yes, but why the fuck would anyone want to use them? the ‘best’ rj/sj is situational, so… :|

not to mention they would probably use wait (don’t see how they wouldn’t) for the look movements, which will not work on servers using the etf2l config.

No fucking clue.

Dummy

funny thing – mine uses wait (apparently) and works perfectly on servers with the etf2l config. it says command wait blocked or unknown or something, but it still works perfectly. its the advanced one from tf2wiki
edit: i just shoot the rocket farther away if i want the rj different, never had a time it got frustrating =o

Last edited by Dummy,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »