Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

kurt

trick17
trick17

Keep em coming :)

dunc

infs
dp.

I’d like to explain the situation in which I nearly lost my temper. Anyone that has played with me will know that that was actually quite a mild telling off.

All but 2 of the r@ts players were down. I walked into CP3 badlands our house where Predz was sat crouched waiting for heals. Jones was in front of me. Predz runs off, Jones RJs out of the house and mvp is literally sat in the house round the corner – not even hiding on the balc, but just round the little ledge towards the exit from house, and I was alone courtesy of the fucktards running off.

I couldn’t fucking believe it, what kind of utter fucking retards manage to miss an opposition player standing one foot to their left?

Seriously, that’s what happens when you play with the potato-picking Irish fucks and the sheep-shagging Welsh twats. I’m not racist contrary to opinions in this thread, I just fucking hate foreigners.

Last edited by dunc,

dunc

infs
dp.

also these recordings should probably come with a “not safe for <18s (that includes you seb) and may contain mild racism" (not the stuff anyone actually minds, mostly anti irish/welsh stuff. and southerners, ‘cos they’re a bunch of fucking cunts too).

Last edited by dunc,

KOVACS

snapped.

Last edited by KOVACS,

Norris

Just skimmed over your blog two days ago and thought you had some normal rs linkage. Guess I was wrong because your shared ones seam indeed downloadable. Cheers!

ih

Would it be possible to add a bit where you say “3 2 1” at the start along with a text bind doing “3” then “2” then “1” or something along those lines to help with syncing?

or use in game voice recording + mumble: just say ‘sync now you dirty son of a …!

Evil

Would it be possible to add a bit where you say “3 2 1” at the start along with a text bind doing “3” then “2” then “1” or something along those lines to help with syncing?

or use in game voice recording + mumble: just say ‘sync now you dirty son of a …!

Theres a delay i think between ingame and mumble

Evil

Updated with tonights demos. vs TCM and vs blight, mumble recording for blight on badlands, I read out the round time at the start of the recording so you can sync with the demo.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Seriously, that’s what happens when you play with the potato-picking Irish fucks and the sheep-shagging Welsh twats. I’m not racist contrary to opinions in this thread, I just fucking hate foreigners.

Sounds like someone pissed in your haggis ;)

dunc

infs
dp.

Are you trying to insinuate I’m Scottish?

jgmaster

BM

It’s hard to miss the geordie accent :P

dunc

infs
dp.

wtf is he on about haggis for then!?

jgmaster

BM

I take most of klu’s ramblings with a pinch of salt ^^

Please sir, can I have some more.

Predz

[DA]
[DA]

to clarify what ACTUALLY happened dunc…

I was waiting in house for someone on other team to go for health pack and jones decided to spoil my plans and come into house too (i wasnt waiting for heals… ive learned not to with dunc because i’d literally be waiting all day). SO when jones and dunc show up, i figured the plan was ruined so i said fuck it and went for somebody who was _apparently_ weak (numlocked tickled a full buff player with a roller and called them weak).

So then jones decides to follow me again and dunc decides to follow him and dies like a noob. Why didnt you see the soldier dunc ?

BAIT

Last edited by Predz,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »