Forum

Hit Beeps?

Created 7th January 2010 @ 10:45

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Chaos

BAT

So we have Hit Beeps in TF2 now..
That ding is as annoying as Peter Griffin would be if he lived in your house! (funny but annoying)

Is it possible to change the sound?

toasty.

PHX

I quite like them. For demo it’s useful for spamming over crates: :D

Enef

fest
#wubafan

I’m sure someone will figure out pretty soon how to change the sound, i’m just waiting for someone to post on here when they do. Haha.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

I like them, not as nice as QL but not bad.

wai

TEZC
TEZC

they are properly annoying, its not bad if you hit 1 person at a time. but try hitting 6 people at once (can be done in a 6v6 enviroment etc) the ding is 6x as loud and feels like im in a bell tower and the church ringers are going crazar ;<

sMisk

:id:

they fit the game (funny cartoonish) .

Last edited by sMisk,

Ino

dp.
dp.

Best thing is the cvar for it.

It’s tf_dingalingaling

:D

Mark

Phase

You probably can change them but it’ll be limited to sv_pure

igwan

tf/sound/ui/ding_a_ling.wav

Qun

GoT<3

Annoying as fuck and totally useless as Scout. Needs to be damage based, prefer combat text now.

I’m sure someone will figure out pretty soon how to change the sound, i’m just waiting for someone to post on here when they do. Haha.

Too complex

Won’t happen

etc

lol they’re not damage-based? No point then unless for spam..

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Annoying as fuck and totally useless as Scout. Needs to be damage based, prefer combat text now.

Yeah.

It is fun though when you shoot from longrange in a group of heavies. 3 or 4 damage counters show + DINGINIDNINGIDNIGNIDNGINGINGING killing your eardrums.

tragett

I quite like them. For demo it’s useful for spamming over crates: :D

exactly, since you cant see combat text, this was the first thing that came in my mind :)

iQue

keso

They’re not awful but could be a lot better. Still play with them on now.

Not exactly painkiller hit sounds… best ever…

Last edited by iQue,

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »