Forum

PMOD

Created 25th December 2009 @ 11:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

xtala

So, is this going to be standard in the new season?

While this certainly looks interesting and usefull, I doubt that it will now (or ever) be required.
I don’t see the need to force teams to install a plugin, let alone sourcemod on their server.

Last edited by xtala,

mihalch

[LOL]
[LOL]

I don’t see the need to force teams to install a plugin, let alone sourcemod on their server.

The need of tool like this have always been. Automated process for league matches should work out i think.
Once it`s been installed – you forget about new releases, updated configs and match management. All this comes with amount of other useful features, like net stats or automated generated game stats.

No one talking about making it as standard tool for league matches right now – time will show its usability.

Last edited by mihalch,

Skyride

DUCS

awesome. This is totally sick.

Morty

RG

Cloud

.wldcrd!

But I like having to do it manually? D:

xtala

The need of tool like this have always been. Automated process for league matches should work out i think.
Once it`s been installed – you forget about new releases, updated configs and match management. All this comes with amount of other useful features, like net stats or automated generated game stats.

No one talking about making it as standard tool for league matches right now – time will show its usability.

It’s indeed very usefull, and I’ll be sure to install it as soons as there is sourcemodfree version of it.
(if only cause i don’t know how to install sourcemod :p)

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

how to install sourcemod in 2 steps:

1) Extract everything into the right folder.
2) Restart your server.

Oh, and you might want to set yourself as admin maybe :P

Seriously, it’s that easy. http://wiki.alliedmods.net/Installing_Sourcemod

Also, if and when this will be released to a large ETF2L public, i’m sure there will be detailed step-by-step instructions on how to get things working.

Last edited by DeNeusbeer,

mihalch

[LOL]
[LOL]

But I like having to do it manually? D:

You can build your own house with bare hands pushing in nails with your fingers until you realize what there are other ways to make things goin ;)

alfa

This looks awesome nice work!

lassizci

on a horse

planning to release the source?

M0re

can you still use wh etc with smod? I wouldnt play league game in smod server :p

mihalch

[LOL]
[LOL]

planning to release the source?

no. because of next post ;)

and still: i`m looking for help on this project.

Last edited by mihalch,

mihalch

[LOL]
[LOL]

can you still use wh etc with smod? I wouldnt play league game in smod server :p

i`m planning to include some protection from bad people ;)

Orange

KORE
element //

http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=719384
don’t forget to install

Cloud

.wldcrd!

Just have the app check the log on the fly, and suspend the match if it notices an admin being a tard

Besides, you really suck if you can’t notice somebody cheating with sourcemod, and then there’s the fact most servers run sourcemod anyway, just you don’t notice….

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »