Forum

Perfect soldier crosshair?

Created 20th December 2009 @ 09:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

Shadow Monkey!

pC*

Hey guys,
first off: I tried the search! But I REALLY didn’t found something!
But now my question what are/is the perfect soldier crosshair/s?

m00n

The perfect crosshair for soldier is the one you think is awesome.

sweiny

trick17

small dot imo

Sofa King

thats all up to you what you find good. but for the new update i switched to crossair 7 with the size a little under medium and green colour :)

i just needed to get used to that crossair and you love that :)

OPTIONAL: I use viewmodel_fov 95 for launcher and the DH and 75 for the shotgun :)
that makes it a little easy’er for me to hit :)

hope you can use it for something :)

Last edited by Sofa King,

Klevah

no 1 for the rl, sg standrad xhair, shovel dosent matter

haze-e

is good!

The perfect crosshair for soldier is the one you think is awesome.

I like the little circle!

Last edited by haze-e,

pena

I would recommend crosshairs 1, 5 and 7. Colour could be green, yellow or white.

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

atm im using:

alias “xslot1” “r_drawviewmodel 0; cl_crosshair_red 0; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_blue 0; cl_crosshair_file crosshair7; cl_crosshair_scale 48; cl_crosshairalpha 200”

alias “xslot2” “r_drawviewmodel 1; cl_crosshair_red 255; cl_crosshair_green 0; cl_crosshair_blue 255; cl_crosshair_file crosshair3; cl_crosshair_scale 48; cl_crosshairalpha 200”

alias “xslot3” “r_drawviewmodel 1; cl_crosshair_red 127; cl_crosshair_green 255; cl_crosshair_blue 0; cl_crosshair_file; cl_crosshair_scale 48; cl_crosshairalpha 200”

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

lil the circle for rockets is stupid, maybe for shotgun its fine, just go for the one which is literally a cross, as you can easily gague how far people are away by lining up their feet with the horizonal line and helps you aim.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

White big cross for rl
Green smaller cross for shotty
Whatever circle for melee

is what I’m using…would really prefer a crosshair like this though: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3719/crossh.png

reCon

alias “one” “slot1; cl_crosshair_file crosshair3; r_drawviewmodel 0”

alias “two” “slot2; cl_crosshair_file crosshair5; r_drawviewmodel 0”

alias “three” “slot3; cl_crosshair_file crosshair4; viewmodel_fov 70.0000; r_drawviewmodel 1”

SfynX

T2P

a white dot half way through the size bar!

BvD

flowerpower/

I use the default, best imo

franco

jaegers.

circle, green, size 40 for rl.

solid plus, green size 48 for sg.

Painstouch

Necro!

Anyways, I’m in a mood of maybe playing with the settings for soldier, and I found this through search.

Question remains, what would be worthy crosshair (set) for soldier nowadays, or, what do you think its best…

Also, is there any other possible crosshair besides the default 7 for sv_pure 2 server (e.g. Match servers) ??

Thanks for replies!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »