Forum

tf_bots

Created 19th December 2009 @ 16:55

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

wpminnows

[PG]

Somebody, should play a PCW against them on Viaduct :D

we did that along with a badlands game before, turned into heavies and medics again

who else wants to see dignitas vs 18 bots btw

exm

Played like 3h+ with bots and a lithuanian mix. Damn it was hard. The pyro and sniper bots are above mid tbh, and they reflect every single rocket you shoot at them. Also sometimes they take a LOT of heavies (5 or more) and they can start shooting at you from the whole map with amazing accuracy… Anyways had plenty of lols, and it was a great warm up, deffinetly.

ups

Played like 3h+ with bots and a lithuanian mix. Damn it was hard. The pyro and sniper bots are above mid tbh, and they reflect every single rocket you shoot at them. Also sometimes they take a LOT of heavies (5 or more) and they can start shooting at you from the whole map with amazing accuracy… Anyways had plenty of lols, and it was a great warm up, deffinetly.

+1 :D
You saved us tbh. The bot with the name “Aimbot” kept switching from pyro to sniper and pretty much owned us with headshots.

Randdalf

(0v0)

It’ll be cool when they fix scout bots, and make soldier/demo bots predict.

Sofa King

Nice one valve! :)
now i can practice when the new shitty danish internet system is down! >:(

exm

Fix bot’s prediction? Are you kidding? UPS got double airshoted by a bot yesterday! Since then he’s depressed…

Randdalf

(0v0)

Fix bot’s prediction? Are you kidding? UPS got double airshoted by a bot yesterday! Since then he’s depressed…

I got airshot too yesterday by a demoman bot, but what I’m saying is, they shoot towards you not where you will be, so if you strafe the demoman bots they can’t hit you. If you rocket jump towards them in a straight line they’ll hit you, but airstrafe and they can’t.

ups

I got airshot too yesterday by a demoman bot, but what I’m saying is, they shoot towards you not where you will be, so if you strafe the demoman bots they can’t hit you. If you rocket jump towards them in a straight line they’ll hit you, but airstrafe and they can’t.

We have real people for that.

tragett

he hasent been himself latley :[

Moreg

dc.

these bots have the potential, but Im fed up with the heavies :(
Can’t they just accept my classlimits and play scouts or snipers a bit more?
Its no fun to play against 6 heavies on middle, with bot aim.

Is there any chance to tell them which class have they play, without changing? And what about with the unlockable weapons, can they use it, maybe?

jgmaster

BM

And what about with the unlockable weapons, can they use it, maybe?

You want the sollys using TDH? :P

exm

Is there any chance to tell them which class have they play, without changing? And what about with the unlockable weapons, can they use it, maybe?

I think you can force them to use certain classes, but they wont change them. Try playing around with these commands:
tf_bot_keep_class_after_death 1
tf_bot_force_class [classname]
So if you want to spawn 2 sollys, just write “tf_bot_force_class soldier” spawn bots, and then write “tf_bot_force_class medic” etc etc.

Moreg

dc.

I think you can force them to use certain classes, but they wont change them. Try playing around with these commands:
tf_bot_keep_class_after_death 1
tf_bot_force_class [classname]
So if you want to spawn 2 sollys, just write “tf_bot_force_class soldier” spawn bots, and then write “tf_bot_force_class medic” etc etc.

thank you kind sir

And what about with the unlockable weapons, can they use it, maybe?

You want the sollys using TDH? :P

why not? :D
btw I wanna see sandwhich eater heavies :0

Last edited by Moreg,

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

How about blocking every other class but 2x scout 2x soli 1x demo and 1x medic? That would force them to go normal class line-up.

wpminnows

[PG]

How about blocking every other class but 2x scout 2x soli 1x demo and 1x medic? That would force them to go normal class line-up.

i tried this once, they won’t change classes if they’re full, so the 2 who want to spawn as heavies will just stay in spawn mode forever

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »