Forum

WTB Useful Metal 100g

Created 13th December 2009 @ 08:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Evil

I need some Useful Metal to craft a new helmet for my Level 50 Elf Pocket Soldier

Extremer

I can trade you some useful metal for a pile of hair.

Evil

STAY ON TOPIC FAGGOTS

THE NEW CRAFTING SYSTEM

DISKUS.

Last edited by Evil,

cMw

i think this is supposed to be a play on WoW

but ill trade your for that useful metal if you have any strafing techniques

Blueprints—some of which you’ll get right off the bat, others of which you’ll have to puzzle out on your own—will tell you which ingredients you’ll need to combine to make different items. Think of blueprints as recipes, but instead of making Chicken Cordon Bleu, they makes guns! And hats!

How do you guys think Valve will implement this blueprint system? Will they drop just like weapons drop now, or can you earn them in another way? Can you trade blueprints, like you might be able to trade weapons at some point in time?

medfoo

trick17

if i melt a bonk hat and a fan together, am i firn ma laza then?

GeaR

Epsilon

How do you guys think Valve will implement this blueprint system? Will they drop just like weapons drop now, or can you earn them in another way? Can you trade blueprints, like you might be able to trade weapons at some point in time?

http://www.teamfortress.com/crafting/images/screen.jpg

As you can see here you are able to watch all known blueprints. If you are going to puzzle them and you have success in finding a hat, I would write the used unlocks down. I will wait until some guys publish their blueprints for cool hats on the steam forums.

Evil

Hopefully the blueprints will come in achievements, but they will probably be random drops. But eventually someone will publish the recipes anyway.

Hiper

-YSND-

This web will be useful http://skurk32.com/Crafting/

Atty

ORKZORKZORKZORK

ROCKET LAUNCHER + STICKY LAUNCHER = WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION

Imperium

looking at the screen with all medic weaps being in the craft area, you’d think a way to get a hat in each class is collect a dupe from each weapon. There’s a max of 4 hats/class so…
Take scout
1) A hat for 1 of each weapon
2) A hat for 3 FaNs
3) A hat for 3 Bonk
4) A hat for 3 sandman
For a class which hasnt been updated (ie engi) when a class does not have a hatless one, it probably uses a combo for their weaps to make a hat for another class. Dunno what would happen with different weaps from different classes, but the above seems obvious

vlad_drac

xoxo

What the fuck is this shit..

AnimaL

WTT 10x Backburners for blutsaugers

Last edited by AnimaL,

wpminnows

[PG]

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5080/layton.jpg

Evil

looking at the screen with all medic weaps being in the craft area, you’d think a way to get a hat in each class is collect a dupe from each weapon. There’s a max of 4 hats/class so…
Take scout
1) A hat for 1 of each weapon
2) A hat for 3 FaNs
3) A hat for 3 Bonk
4) A hat for 3 sandman

If you look on the blog it shows 3 FaN’s combined gives useful metal not a hat.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »