Forum

Flame's HUD and Competitive Configuration

Created 3rd December 2009 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »

revanxp

Quoted from Ino

Could you change the class/team change menu too? I can’t stand the orignial one anymore :(

And although I know some basics about changing a Hud to one’s liking I couldn’t get m0res menus to work with your Hud.

You can easily replace yours Classmenu_blue.res & Classmenu_red.res with any Classmenu_blue.res & Classmenu_red.res of another hud

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

i downlaoded a new version of your config, seems that i dotn see the weapon on soldier rocket launcher, in the old one i could see.

Reload

BiG
BiG

Installed this HUD about 2-3 months ago, I love it, very nice work :)

I noticed a small bug today but I think it only happens on servers with autobalance/scramble enabled. On rare occasions when you get switched to the other team, the color around the Health cross becomes grey.

It’s probably the same bug that sometimes occurs with the default HUD (having a red character in a blue HUD for example). Nothing big and will probably never occur during a competitive game, but thought I’d mention it anyway :)

Danzeru

Royal`
MAD

I’m trying to get this hud to work for me but I think a recent update may have borked it for me. anyone else having a similar issue?

MR JOHNSON

(^-^)v

Quoted from Danzeru

I’m trying to get this hud to work for me but I think a recent update may have borked it for me. anyone else having a similar issue?

first: have you enabled cl_hud_minmode 1 (I’ll assume so..)

second: If you haven’t got any other custom files in either rescource or scripts, try to delete both folders, start tf2, join a game or whatever just to make sure the original hud is there, then reinstall flame hud. This seems to have worked for me at least, I think it has for others too.

Sofa King

Does this hud work with the new update?

Volkmar

For me it does.

Sofa King

Gotta try it out then so tired of the standard hud :)

Malibu Stacey™

Sir.

I was using it before the recent updates & it broke but reinstalling it fixed most of it.
The updates seemed to delete some files like the scoreboard so they reverted to default. The only issue I can see is if you play medic you can’t see what percentage your ubercharge is charged. Other classes weapons are all fine as far as I can see.

Volkmar

Don’t have any of those issues myself (which is good because I play medic).

Malibu Stacey™

Sir.

Yeah I reinstalled it again since another update broke my huds & it’s fine now. Medic charge is a nice huge percentage where ammo for other guns would normally be.

Don’t know why it didn’t work properly the first time.

Top class HUD (as long as you use minimal HUD mode).

Im bugged while using this, the uber bar wont show.

Malibu Stacey™

Sir.

Quoted from .

Im bugged while using this, the uber bar wont show.

Try reinstalling again even if you have already as I found recent TF2 updates repeatedly broke my HUD even after I’d reinstalled due to earlier patches breaking it.
If that doesn’t fix it try joining a server & setting cl_hud_minmode 0 then back to 1 in the console while connected.

flame

dont use this. use the community hud. i dont even update this one anymore. the configs are fine though

blzr

[LAG]
[MC]

I want to ask something.It’s offtopic but I don’t wanna make a whole thread for something so simple.Is there a way to make when u make a headshot with sniper over the player’s head the sign “Critical Hit” to be displayed,without removing the damage display option in the settings:?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 Next »