Great hud

Bury.

internecine

Can’t get the scoreboard to work on my 10:9 ratio
http://ymtf2.net/cp_granary0000.jpg

minhud is 1

Last edited by Bury.,

flame

Oh thats because the 6v6 one isnt defaulted due to the large number of people who download it who dont play 6v6.

Open resource/ui and rename scoreboard.res to scoreboardpub.res and rename scoreboard6v6.res to scoreboard.res

than relaunch the game or type hud_reloadscheme in console.

ilike2spin

RLM

Is there any way to get the pv hud scoreboard on this hud? I like this one but i love the way pvhud shows your kill:death.

Not saying this one isn’t good, its definitely my favourite for where the uber bar is, just in a good position and good size.

flame

I think there is but I’m not sure how to do it, I didnt edit the death notifications. i think theres something in hudlayout.res and there is probably also a file for it.

NeoN

boys

afaik death notice settings are in hudlayout.res only

Edd

T2P

cl_hud_minmode 1 fixed it, cheers mate.

Cheez

Awesome hud, cheers mate.

Dav1dd

2ne1

Really good hud, the only thing I could suggest would be to have more events on the top right corner, like in m0res hud.

flame

Yeah I only looked into that like… today ha

Theres a huddeathnotice thing in hudlayout.res

making the linespacing like 3 instead of 5, the height like 4 less than what it normally is and the amount to like 6 is pretty sweet.

Sorry, I never even thought about it until someone brought it up

AnimaL

u made script to equip kritzkrieg? its actualy working or just not working old version?

flame

Doesnt work anymore.

i just kept the coding in case valve ever did allow us to bring back the equip command

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 7 Next »