Created 29th October 2009 @ 18:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

but tf2 is serious buisness :<

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

the point is, the time they invested in this they could of invested into the competitive side of tf2 – and quite honestly the “agreed on changes” between the competitive players in the beta would of taken far less time to implement than these halloween changes.

kaidus

WiK?

They could, but didn’t as everyone can enjoy hats and pumpkins whereas only a handful of the playerbase care about competitive changes.

We wouldn’t want to spoil Halloween with a little fun now would we.

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

This update is brilliant, period. :D

Bash

Broke my demos, gay shit.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

your demos are expendable, we got exploding pumpkins, make a frag movie on them!

dougiie

CotC

update is funny/cool and all, but FOR FUCK SAKE…. my demos :(

wpminnows

[PG]

i was recording from a demo then my comp crashed halfway through and i had to update tf2 when i restarted and then the demo broke

this made me very angry

Mark

Phase

The update was fun for 10 minutes…

And my demos seem to still work. At least, I tried one from a few weeks ago and it worked.

wpminnows

[PG]

The update was fun for 10 minutes…

And my demos seem to still work. At least, I tried one from a few weeks ago and it worked.

i read somewhere that demos before the 15th of october still work

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Played Harvest, it was alright. Didn’t take long to dominated some guy with a Gibus, also got 3 hats in 15 minutes. My friend on Steam deleted a halloween hat when she found it…hahaha

Ishimotoooooooo

i got the hats!

xtala

Don’t tell me you registered just to let uw know that.

gK

Mc\\\'s

why the hating? we get more hats and exploding pumpkins :<

but not any 5cp maps and soldier changes :(

lol its a fricking 3 day halloween update… which is 2 weeks before l4d2 released… be fucking happy you got something from them. I think this has been some of the funniest shit ive seen on TF2. If you dont like it then put cheats on… make a heavy type hurtme -99999 in console and get about 10 snipers with huntsman to put arrows in him while he eats his sandvich!

Best idea ever tbh, someone make a vid plox.

About the dem., i thought valve said they were working on a new system to avoid broken demos, any news?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5