Forum

STV Demo Needed

Created 29th August 2008 @ 10:47

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Puppets

Hey there,
im searching, like the topic says, for a Demo! It a pl_goldrush demo of 4kings! I heared they really played a good game on that map and wanted to check it out but didnt find one!

sc.lofty

Gonna need a little bit more information to find that one buddy :p

Janusz

Why not make it mandatory for all Division 1 teams to upload STV demos onto this site? It’s already mandatory that they record them.

byte

Don’t be stupid janusz, that would mean alot of people would get caught for hax! duh?!?! :x

Cheers

Byte

sc.lofty

Byte’s obviously worried :P

N/A

RaWr ::

Think of your own tactics kthxbai.

byte

Damn straight lofty, don’t want half the germans on my case and accuse me again of fast det script! >_<!!!!!

Cheers

Byte

Janusz

That’s exactly what people want to see, the tactics and the skill. Isn’t that why Byte and BOOMting made frag videos? So why not show them demos?

Ino

dp.
dp.

Fast det can be done manually, right?
So there’s is now way to prove the use of it with a demo I think.

byte

I only give demo’s to people i like, the community doesn’t count, if you want a demo off me you come ask for one/many and if i know your not a tosser or a twat then usually 9/10 i give you a demo.

I’ve given demos to many peeps from different clans so far, so not got a problem giving demos at all.

Cheers

Byte

N/A

RaWr ::

No Janus it’s not.. lulz. Besides what kind of ‘tactics’ can you see in me airshotting people or Byte just owning people? You can’t learn anything off either of the videos. :F

perry

[MIPC]

ooh byte uses forbidden scripts? ban.

veehell

-cavalier-

btw: using google.com you can find several demos you are looking for

byte

Err, lol? No i got a warning cause esl being esl required

a) anti cheat running
b) source tv running
c) first persion demo running
d) house number
e) any criminal records
f) My hard drive.

And i couldn’t provide a demo etc… hence i got my penalty point, i don’t use scripts despite what people think! :)

Cheers

Byte

skinnie

TCM

yes idd and if there’s anyone who still doesnt believe it , here is some live footage of byte playin at lan : http://gossip.krus.dk/

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »