Forum

Calling all oldschool TFC players - A Challenge!

Created 27th July 2009 @ 15:45

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

magzy

magzy

medic/scout. Dont mind playing engi either. Would definitely need to redownload and have a warmup though :D

Hitoshura

-HH-

[-AI-] Asmodeus

medic/soldier

Havent played in years tho.

Waebi

‹Con›

why does byte have negative frags and a lot of deaths as solly on (all?) these screens… ? :P

ChOun

iCon

Choun

Soldier/heavy

Redman350

[FB]

why does byte have negative frags and a lot of deaths as solly on (all?) these screens… ? :P

I’m assuming he was playing scout for most of the round :P

Norris

this new scoreboard layout is nuts. and yea looks like byte scouted all night long. his config was probably something like “unbindall; bind w +forward; bind mouse1 +gren2; echo scout.cfg loaded” :>

Thanatos

I remember playing FF in my old pc with 10-15 fps… and it was just spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam SPAM…

exm

I remember playing FF in my old pc with 10-15 fps… and it was just spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam SPAM…

Well not much changed then. Ever played instaspawn 32 player dustbowl?

shifty

Sir

shifty
scout/medic

Thanatos

Well not much changed then. Ever played instaspawn 32 player dustbowl?

No, I just used to join servers running league maps… and I’m glad I did not join any dustbowl server :P

Crunchy

Crunch

sniper/soldier

byte

lol norriss was just about that in ff i never did it in tfc coz i found it harder, but for ff as i spawn prime conc, next conc next conc touch flag die, prime conc, next conc next conc touch flag die…lol

its the speed u can go out that makes it lovely :E

Cheers

Byte

magzy

I remember literally spending hours on end in the beta servers with caesium on aardvark trying to find the best route to just chain conc around the entire map capping the flag. had about 99 duff runs for every 1 that worked, but when it didnt work perfectly it felt great.

Oggy

Oggy medic

DoomsDay

Played TFC and FF
Doom’s_Day Demoman/Scout/medic/Heavy

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »