Forum

#tf2.europe cleanup

Created 19th July 2008 @ 11:57

Locked Pages: 1

– MODERATED BY HAUNTER –

Reason: this is an healthy forum, pls dont come with flaming to etf2l comunity

*removed my “flame”*

I don’t think this is the correct forum but most of the european tf2 players will read it.

Some of you (most of div1,2 clan players) might know the irc channel #tf2.europe with the offical topic:

Europe’s Elite Invite Channel – Division 1 + Top Division 2 + Coverage Crew + Head League Admins || DON’T INVITE DIFFERENT “PERSONS” WITHOUT PERMISSION

After mvp kicked me from this channel 4 times because I said the new animate team will fold within 2 months (and I was right), Riemu now “cleaned” up the channel.

They banned almost people they don’t like and I think this is not gentlemen like and what the community wants.

mvp don’t like me and I don’t like him because of his public behavior against other lower skilled persons. Thats all.

Is this a reason to get kicked/banned from the channel?

I have no idea what’s the reason of this cleanup. I have no idea if its skill based or a personal decision of Riemu/mvp. I have no idea who decides which clan / player is top.

Can someone explain it, please?

Log:
* cadredRiemu setzt einen Bann auf *!*evid@*.1blu.de
* cadredRiemu hat n2o|eviLhuNteR aus #tf2.europe gekickt (clean up (54))
* n2o|eviLhuNteR ([email protected]) hat #tf2.europe betreten
* Q gibt Op-Status an n2o|eviLhuNteR
* cadredRiemu setzt einen Bann auf *!*evil@*.1blu.de
* cadredRiemu hat n2o|eviLhuNteR aus #tf2.europe gekickt (My channel, my rules (55))
* cadredRiemu setzt einen Bann auf *!*[email protected].*
* Du wurdest durch cadredRiemu aus #tf2.europe gekickt (clean up (56))
* mvp` setzt einen Bann auf *!*[email protected].*
* Du wurdest durch mvp` aus #tf2.europe gekickt (RAUS MIT DIIIIIIIRRR !)

Haunter

*tip* /q riemu

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Ronny if your going to make thread like this please avoid warping the truth.

Topic is ‘PC Gamer (Qualification) in July – CGS (Qualification) in August – PC Gamer (18.500 €) Finals in the end of September || Easybash (CDC5) with heavy delay || PC Gamer has LAN Tournament Qualifier, be sure to book your seats ASAP!!!!’
* Set by treigzak on Sat Jul 12 16:51:09

This is an issue you need to take up yourself with the owners of the channel but repeatedly causing trouble wont help your case.

This is not whether I agree with what has been done or not but we dont appreciate you bringing it to ETF2L. This is a personal issue.

Wlv

RaWr ::

Lets put this into a different light.

Say you have your own TF2 Public Server and say, someone joins who you really don’t like, you will more than likely kick them right….? :)

Riemu founded the channel and therefore he can have who he wants in there, it’s not an official channel for anything, its just a channel he created to invite “top” players in to and discuss the game etc.

dAyKiLLeR

(Legend)
farm!
it's a farm

Closed due to flame.

Locked Pages: 1