Forum

Pickups: Feature requests

Created 6th July 2009 @ 19:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »

tragett

or dont play tf2 at all?!?!?? D: (bait)

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

This might of been suggested before but I’m not going to read through 16 pages to find out ;)
Is it possible to make the server details links so that when you open them it launches TF2 and connects for you? its something like steam: //connect blah blah or something

Last edited by Vazzan,

baerbel

trick17
trick17

someone made a pickup gui a while ago, no idea where to find it though

bpf

rockit

Quoted from Vazzan

This might of been suggested before but I’m not going to read through 16 pages to find out ;)
Is it possible to make the server details links so that when you open them it launches TF2 and connects for you? its something like steam: //connect blah blah or something

steam:/ /connect/ip:port

Last edited by bpf,

nbik

ePrem

i could upload that gui but im too lazy.

dvb

It would be good if they actually invited people who meet all the requirements.

Any pu1.5 set up yet?

PharadoX

Request :

let div3 people play pu2.

Mort

#YOLO
swimp

Quoted from PharadoX

Request :

let div3 people play pu2.

Uhm.. Div 1,2 and 3 are allowed in pu2
Maybe you just haven’t got the invite yet?

Ijantis

Quoted from Mort

[…]

Uhm.. Div 1,2 and 3 are allowed in pu2
Maybe you just haven’t got the invite yet?

they’re not

WildCard

Simply being in a div1/2/3 team ifrom season 5 and 6 is not the only requirement, alot of people seem to think because they are in div3 team for season 7 they meet the requirements which is not the case currently.

Comms are also a very important part of being invited, if admins dont feel that someone communicates well enough regardless of division they wont be invited.

If people do meet the requirements, and have not been invited then feel free to message an admin and they will look into it and explain the situation.

(dont message me :D)

PharadoX

Quoted from WildCard

Simply being in a div1/2/3 team ifrom season 5 and 6 is not the only requirement, alot of people seem to think because they are in div3 team for season 7 they meet the requirements which is not the case currently.

Comms are also a very important part of being invited, if admins dont feel that someone communicates well enough regardless of division they wont be invited.

If people do meet the requirements, and have not been invited then feel free to message an admin and they will look into it and explain the situation.

(dont message me :D)

Well in my case it was something like this :

– invited + link to etf2l ( div3 on season 6+7 )
– admin 1 : hey you know this guy?
– admin 2 : nope
– admin 1 : me neither … ok…
– answer : REJECTED.

And there was nothing besides of that , no “trial” or anything. Im not fighting to get to pu2 now just for myself , but how are other people supposed to get there if it looks like this? I’ve already given up getting to pu2 , but fix this system so future players don’t get disappointed in it.

Last edited by PharadoX,

ups

Quoted from PharadoX

Well in my case it was something like this :

– invited + link to etf2l ( div3 on season 6+7 )
– admin 1 : hey you know this guy?
– admin 2 : nope
– admin 1 : me neither … ok…
– answer : REJECTED.

I guess that the admins there are just affraid to turn the channel into the state it was in before. The inviting is very strict, and people say this works marvelously.

P.s. Although I don’t meet the requirements of the channel, I still tried my luck by asking for an invite. In my case it probably looked something like this:

– admin 1 : hey you know this noob?
– admin 2 : yeah, I’ve mentored him.He’s sooooo shit
– admin 1 : REJECTED.
– admin 3 : hm, I have this guy in my steam friends for some reason
– admin 3 : Why do you keep spamming that “rejected” shit?
– admin 1 : I’m just mad.

Last edited by ups,

Dante

Why care i dont understand it will be dead sooner or later no offense just saying my opinion about this nonsense

Rele

So, should I just query any admin if I got a question?

Who is pu-admin besides F2, anyway?

Last edited by Rele,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 Next »