Forum

Pickups: Feature requests

Created 6th July 2009 @ 19:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 Next »

blorg

Quoted from Mark

Can you switch pu1 to mumble now? Vent is absolutely terrible.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

mumble is really difficult to set up for ppl who dont know a lot about computers. we use mumble in pu2 and in the first few pickups it usually took someone 10-15min to sort mumble.
imagine that in pu1 with 30+ games a day.

Last edited by baerbel,

Morty

RG

since you dont invite div3 people who dont have div3 experience/team you could just fucking let people play sniper/spy when its needed. KTY

Quoted from Morty

since you dont invite div3 people who dont have div3 experience/team you could just fucking let people play sniper/spy when its needed. KTY

Along with these, there’s a Medic limit of 4. Sniper 0, Spy 0, Medic 4? wtf?

Morty

RG

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

+ those ones. ty bill

Mark

Phase

Quoted from baerbel

mumble is really difficult to set up for ppl who dont know a lot about computers. we use mumble in pu2 and in the first few pickups it usually took someone 10-15min to sort mumble.

Good thing they made an audio wizard so it takes about 10 seconds.

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

It’s so you can spawn jump.

Last edited by Mark,

Quoted from Mark

[…]

It’s so you can spawn jump.

You only need Medic limit 2 for that at most.

Bury.

internecine

People in pu2 took 15-20mintes to set up mumble ;’), like honeymustard says, shit is easy and takes more like 15 seconds, vent takes far longer to sort the quality out.

If those of you that haven’t realised there’s an alternative called tf2lobby that provides the same experience and is much quicker to get a game

kaidus

WiK?

What’s difficult about setting up mumble? It works fine 90% of the time without even touching the settings…

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from baerbel

Simple — people should sort out mumble before they !add.

For the record, I format a lot, and it takes me max 2 minutes to set up.

Last edited by octochris,

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Please give us the Sniper back F2 ;(

…I dont really need to justify this request :)

Quoted from Bury.

People in pu2 took 15-20mintes to set up mumble ;’), like honeymustard says, shit is easy and takes more like 15 seconds, vent takes far longer to sort the quality out.

If those of you that haven’t realised there’s an alternative called tf2lobby that provides the same experience and is much quicker to get a game

tf2lobby is almost as bad as pu1. Vent sucks donkey balls, but it sure beats the ingame voicechat and you can end up playing some weirdly set up server.

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

tf2lobby is almost as bad as pu1

I’d say skill level is much lower, and it is much more casual doing tf2lobby. I tend to go to tf2lobby if i want a relaxed game.

Mark

Phase

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Not if more than one person needs to spawn jump at the same time, not to mention there’s a bug where sometimes you can’t join a class after someone just switched between it.

DominiX

sP.

I can maybe live with the fact of pyro and spy are forbiden, but why engie, heavy and sniper aswell? Those can be extremely useful in situations/maps/cap points.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 17 Next »