Forum

Gaming mice, wich ones to recommend?

Created 9th July 2008 @ 23:20

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

RoVaDo

Hello everyone,
I am a devoted and fairly good TF2 player.
I mostly play Soldier demo and scout,
but.. I use a trackball mouse.
And I’m looking for a new mouse,
wich one could best be used for a game like TF2?
A razer mouse,
or one of the logitech MX mouses?
I really hope / think you guys can help me on this one!
Thanks. -Rov.

Haunter

razer deathadder or logitech mx518 these are very good overall (low/high sensitivity)

if u use high sensitivity u can get some laser mouses, like logitech g5 or razer lachesis, but i would sugest the optical over laser :)

There is only one mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0.

Riemu

element //

razer diamondback 3G > all

Moose

[MIPC]

I was previously a Logitech user but the new Logitech mice seemed much too big to my tastes so I ended up with Razer Deathadder. Took a bit to get used to it but now it works great for me.

Jh

Hey dats!

deathadder

Vlijm

UbeR |

I looove my g5

Janusz

I use logitech G3 @ 2000 DPI in-game sens of 4 or 5, standard windows sens. Because I only move my hand (my wrist says locked firmly down on the pad) I find I need a smaller mouse and a higher sensitivity.

wai

TEZC
TEZC

hah i used to use a logitech marble trackman for 8 years of gaming, until i got given this razer diamond back from sponsor 3years ago… no going back now!

diamondback > all

shifty

Sir

I use a microsoft habu (has razer technology) has up to 2000dpi and 1000hz polling rate, does me fine and its not too large of too heavy.

NeoN

boys

Same with CableGuy, except 1600 dpi + sensitivity 3

pukz

snap Shifty,

I also use a microsoft Habu very nice mouse..

I always used a standard microsoft optical mouse back in the oldskool y2k

and the habu just fits for me :)

G5. May not have the best technical stats, but it’s designed perfectly.

byte

Well i won’t go off and say “omg the mouse im using is the best xxx > ALL MICE” cause thats about as helpful as Saddam hussein however.

I use the Microsoft Habu, i had the Razer copperhead great mouse, only problem was the mouse shape.

A few things to consider when changing your mouse.

– The dpi As long as its got the current mouse setting or above then your fine
– The shape of the mouse, yes believe it or not alot of gamers have differently shaped hands to grip a mouse. For example i had the Razer Copperhead and i had to change it cause the 2nd finger from the right (on my right hand) kept on hitting the edge of the mouse, and if i moved it onto a different position on the mouse it felt awkward. The edge of the Razer copperhead killed ma finger! So hence i had to change and find a different mouse. So mouse portion, size is important.
– The reviews, check it out see how reliable it is how long it should last for and so on…

I had a optical mouse which i bought in 2000 and i had used it til 2008 March, (thats right!), i only recently got a Microsoft Habu because it was the same specs as the Razer Copperhead and is done by the same people aka Razer but its endorsed by Microsoft which had a different mouse shape for the palm of my hand. One that suited me so… Now i love it !!

Price should not be a issue for comfortability.

Cheers

Byte

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

deathadder baby!

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »