Forum

Whats considered low and high sensitivity?

Created 10th June 2009 @ 00:20

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »

3200 dpi, 9 ingame (down from 14.7) on a qck steel.

From what I hear that would be considered “insanely high” so I guess it depends who you ask. To me 0-3 is low, 4-9 mid, 10+ high.

____13____

3200 dpi, 9 ingame (down from 14.7) on a qck steel.

From what I hear that would be considered “insanely high” so I guess it depends who you ask. To me 0-3 is low, 4-9 mid, 10+ high.

That’s not insanely high, that’s completely impossible. No one could ever play with that sens. You have to have the mouse sens in windows control panel lowered, or in the mouse drivers.
And our numbers are without any change in the mouse drivers and with the windows sens right in the middle of the scale.

eoN^

And our numbers are without any change in the mouse drivers and with the windows sens right in the middle of the scale.

Default windows setting and DPI is set in drivers…

That’s not insanely high, that’s completely impossible. No one could ever play with that sens. You have to have the mouse sens in windows control panel lowered, or in the mouse drivers.

No and no.
People keep saying that but idk what kind of butcher’s hands people have. Stable wrist, micro-movement of fingertips and hand musculation do the job.

Much easier than waving your arm around on a mousemat a midget could build a tent out of imo. :P

eoN^

No and no.
People keep saying that but idk what kind of butcher’s hands people have. Stable wrist, micro-movement of fingertips and hand musculation do the job.

Much easier than waving your arm around on a mousemat a midget could build a tent out of imo. :P

I used to think exactly the same now im using more medium sensitivity.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

You guys forget about windows, drivers, FoV, ect….
You don’t tell people your values, you tell people how many cm (or inches) to 180 or 360. :x

~2cm.

Doesnt have anything to do with the topic really but w/e :P

danny.

Ive got the Microsoft Sidewinder and I play with 2000 dpi @ 2.8

Mads.

Logitech G9 800dpi @ 9 sens

Iller

tGa

Right now I use 3.5@1600DPI with a Steelseries Ikari on an Icemat.
default Windows settings, no mouse acc.

Some time ago I used 20@800 and this was not impossible at all. On the contrary, it felt very good and it was quite easy to aim with the rocket launcher.

Thanatos

Well? I have a razer deathadder (1800dpi) and 2.3 sensitivity in game, no accel ofcourse.

I consider that pretty low, my friends who have played on my comp do aswell.

High sensitivity is just really hard for me, i feel like i have less control.

Whats yours + what do you consider low + high?

Same mouse and dpi’s, but I use 10 sens in game.
No windows accel, etc…

I used to play TFC with a intellimouse 3.0 + 20 sens and I need high sens for every game after that, if not I feel weird :S

ps: my English sucks
pss: I consider my sens high :P

Isai

flowerpower/

2000 DPI at 7 ig sens.

I tried to lower it to 5 but man, that felt uncomfortable.

jacat

ms 3.0@400dpi, 15sens in game. I think its pretty low^^

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

I have a trés noob setup.

MS Intellimouse 3.0 default dpi.
2.5 ingame sens
FULL MOUSE ACCELL IN GAME AND OUT.
Im the only person with decent skill i know to use full mouse accell :x.

Anathema

Oh Tapley? I know of noone with decent skill that uses accel :o

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »