Forum

Unlock spam - plenty hats and some weapons in no time!

Created 27th May 2009 @ 19:26

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Gaarulf

UP|

Well, I see there’s a bunch of threads on steamforums butteh..

Was playing on a server, and suddenly 2 people was spammed with around 20 unlocks. Especially hats.

fuck them.

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

my friend got 3 hats in 5 seconds -_-….cunt. I still have 4 fans 2 blutsagers and 2 flare guns.

Crink

-9w-

I had the same a few days ago. I love my hats. :)

iQue

keso

I got a sandvich today. For the third time :(

Rele

I saw a guy on the server today that got 5 weps & 5 hats in about 10mins. Weird bug :(

Anathema

Pissmidget : Flaregun, FaN, pyro hat, medic hat, scout hat, soldier hat, FIVE MINUTES.
Me: Idled for 80 hours: Ambassador + Jarate
Awsum

eoN^

Is it more likely to get an item if you have not recieved any items in a while? If so that would make sense otherwise its utter bullshit, like the system…

minimoose

Two people on our servers got nearly, if not all the unlocks in a row.

Zap

I just saw the same on one of the lethal-zone server, two player got showered with unlocks and hats, they would get an unlock plus a hat the same time

Isai

flowerpower/

You know, there is a console command that shows the “has found an item” in the chat, but they dont actually get them.

elmstJP

C.LIONS
/Rimti/

today i played on my new server, and in 2min found about 30 new things. most of all was hats. :D
LUCKY day

Martar

Im waiting for valve to start selling t-shirts with “I idle for a whole day and all I got was this puny sandvich” writen on it.

Tom

[Ci]

You know, there is a console command that shows the “has found an item” in the chat, but they dont actually get them.

That’s what I thought at first, but then they showed off all the stuff.

Grem

rEJ
TG

If u shift left click the item in your inventory, it links it to chat, and then everyone can see the stats.

DarK.

I just got 10 hats and items in a row on a local non vac server.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »