Forum

meet your match update

Created 6th July 2016 @ 18:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Selek

Dr. med.

They could have tested more during the beta, I give you that.

I wonder if it is because they want data of more people, more casuals in particular.

walters

Had to wait more than 10 minutes just to get into casual game. Amazing!

barcaphilip

Im puking alot atm

skyro

#SaveMelee

casual seems fucked, ranked mm works fine though

Bulow

GG

Lost first mid, team mate goes huntsman because “we lost already”. This is at rank 0. Thanks valve. Only playing 6v6 because I can’t even casual pub any more. Thanks Valve.

BRASILGORILA99

Being banned for leaving a “cassual” pub is so retarded it actually makes me question if the developers have give any proper thought to it (Did I mention how ridiculously long it takes to join one aswell?).
Also having so many settings forced on high on matchmaking (especialy not being able to turn viewmodels off or change their fov) is the single most retarded thing they’ve done on this update.
Everytime I try to play matchmaking with a viewmodel_fov of 54 and forced high settings for a grand total of 15 fps makes me want to kill myself.

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

Long live community servers! We’ll see how it plays out in the coming weeks but my pub server was full whole day today, can’t even remember when was the last time this happened.

Koala

tons of players n servers, but apparently have to wait.. a while. and it gave us cp gorge, one guy was connecting but didn’t end up joining after all and after a while we just decided to leave, and right then it ended the lobby due to guy not connecting, cuz not like from all those players there’d be somebody who would like to join..

Last edited by Koala,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3