Forum

Just Started Playing - is it to late?

Created 28th October 2015 @ 11:24

Add A Reply Pages: 1

m1

With all the overwatch hype, i started playing TF2 with a friend who has many hours on the game and have enjoyed it greatly he said that he had some fun times playing with a clan. was wondering is it too late to start playing this game now and how do i go about getting some “comp experience”?

Thanks

Mike “m1” Brown

Have only played Soldier who sticks with the medic(my friend)

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Nah it’s not too late. Comp Tf2 will remain the same quiet little esport it always has been. If anything, things might even improve around here.

Last edited by PuzZle,

ash

(Legend)
:D

No, it’s not!

Check http://playcomp.tf/ for some rather useful pointers. Your buddy should also be a helpful resource. ;)

Try out the core classes of whichever format you like more, maybe watch a cast or two to get a feeling for how 6s and HL play out differently in regard to each other. While medics are always needed, newer players are often intimidated by other classes and get kinda stuck to medic – don’t let that happen to you unless you want to play medic.

The current ETF2L 6s season is about halfway through, and the HL season just started, so you got plenty of time to find out what you want and find some fun dudes to play with.

Add anyone you meet and like or find fun, you never know where new contacts might lead you.

When you got the basics of competitive tf2 sorted out (and ONLY then), consider heading to tf2pickup.net for some more organized pickups (as opposed to tf2center).

Useless

TC.Noobas

Quoted from ash

+1

Also welcome to TF2, don’t feel too intimidated we are all friendly players :)

S!MON

(ETF2L Donator)

Welcome man ^^

Add A Reply Pages: 1