Forum

DeutschLAN Fragumentary

Created 16th September 2015 @ 14:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Samski

Bully

Hi there,

As you may have heard from myself or Clark while at DeutschLAN we are collating together video clips and frags to make a fragmentary of the whole event. This means we need your frags and even videos so we can make this as full as possible and no just a Tseini highlight show ;)

Anyway please add me with any demo links with the tick number so I can start recording the frags and any videos of the event to Clark so we can start putting this together. Also anyone good with SFM please add me because we want this to be as professional as possible (on the same level as cube’s i49 fragumentary)

Thanks for the great event and look forward to seeing your best moments during the tournament

Samski

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

you can call it inTseini fragumentary :^D

adysky

Quoted from Tseini

you can call it inTseini fragumentary :^D

hilarious dude

ot: i have some quick streaks + donks, will add you samski xoxoxo

hi, I have 9 minutes and 30 seconds of extremely sensual engineer plays. You can use that as a b-roll

b_fisch

Muss Los

does xbowing tseini and hartz in ~20 secs count as a fragclip?

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from kKaltUu

hi, I have 9 minutes and 30 seconds of extremely sensual engineer plays. You can use that as a b-roll

relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xmstkpeK-g

8)

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

You should also add quintosh as he recorded our mumble comms

When im home im gonna search out the relevant stuff, aka the stuff where skeej got mad (love ya skeej <3)

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

Quoted from Raptor

You should also add quintosh as he recorded our mumble comms

When im home im gonna search out the relevant stuff, aka the stuff where skeej got mad (love ya skeej <3)

Fucking tryhards using mumble. Screaming loud enough that everyone hears you is the way to go ;)

unu

Quoted from Atzebumm

[…]

Fucking tryhards using mumble. Screaming loud enough that everyone hears you is the way to go ;)

Exactly, too much latency on the LAN mumble, hearing things twice. No one in my team thought of setting up a private mumble..

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from kKaltUu

Tutorial on how2kkaltuu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8aQGI0faKc

HartzFartz

(ETF2L Donator)
0fo
0FO

I’ll watch my demos over the weekend and then send it to you. cheers

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Tutorial on how2kkaltuu: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8aQGI0faKc

goud

Spycy

TC.Express

I got around 1 frag for the whole lan, can I submit? ;_;

Atzebumm

(ETF2L Donator)
Dr. med.

Does backstabbing Steve count as a highlight for the fragumentary? If so I got at least one clip ;)

Will watch through my demos probably on sunday and send something.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

lol hl

jk looking forward to it

Add A Reply Pages: 1