Forum

Get better in a short time as Scout

Created 19th March 2015 @ 18:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from hr

[…]
Yes in your position. People watch you play in prem, people will recognise you on the forums. I even voted for you as scout of the season last season. Promoting cheats even as a joke is an incredibly stupid thing to do.

urdumb

hr

Quoted from dAGNER

[…]

explain

you think people who look up to sam is going to start cheating if he jokes about it? At that point you are really just insulting the intelligence of his fans.

I think you overestimate the intelligence of people. Besides either way it’s promoting a real cheats website not just saying hurr get cheats, what is the point of that?

Meeto

Quoted from hr

[…]
Yes in your position. People watch you play in prem, people will recognise you on the forums. I even voted for you as scout of the season last season. Promoting cheats even as a joke is an incredibly stupid thing to do.

Grow up and stop overreacting.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from hr

[…]
I think you overestimate the intelligence of people. Besides either way it’s promoting a real cheats website not just saying hurr get cheats, what is the point of that?

i think you underestimate peoples intelligence but thanks for your vote <3

dAGNER

duplo

Quoted from hr

[…]

“I understand the most obvious joke in the history of etf2l but some people are not as smart as me to the point where making this joke is in fact ‘incredibly stupid’.”

sorry but this type of grade A snobbery gets under my skin. You invent these imaginary super retards so you can be mad at sam for no reason. gg

hr

Quoted from dAGNER

[…]

“I understand the most obvious joke in the history of etf2l but some people are not as smart as me to the point where making this joke is in fact ‘incredibly stupid’.”

sorry but this type of grade A snobbery gets under my skin. You invent these imaginary super retards so you can be mad at sam for no reason. gg

It’s not about recognising it as a joke, it’s about promoting a cheats website. I didn’t suggest that people will think sam is using cheats I said promoting the website is stupid.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from hr

[…]
It’s not about recognising it as a joke, it’s about promoting a cheats website. I didn’t suggest that people will think sam is using cheats I said promoting the website is stupid.

you still miss the point. Besides that the website doesnt even update their tf2 cheats anymore as far as i know (Keepo) prolly about 99 percent of the people reading this forum know that they have to take anything i say with a grain of salt and given that i worked several times for the etf2l staff as an anticheat admin kinda underlines what i think about cheats etc

hr

Quoted from smziii

[…]

you still miss the point. Besides that the website doesnt even update their tf2 cheats anymore as far as i know (Keepo) prolly about 99 percent of the people reading this forum know that they have to take anything i say with a grain of salt and given that i worked several times for the etf2l staff as an anticheat admin kinda underlines what i think about cheats etc

I get that you mean it as a joke I simply think that it is not appropriate to joke about it on a comp forum when it essentially gives them free advertising. I have no idea whether they update their cheats any more and I’m sure you don’t like cheats or cheat yourself. Perhaps I am taking this a little too seriously but whatever, that’s enough arguing about silly shit for one day for me, have a nice night.

dAGNER

duplo

Quoted from hr

[…]

If this was your only point then where does the comments about “someone in your position”, “people watch you play in prem” etc. etc. come from? Please stop falling back on your own posts so you can try to damage control these baseless comments. I agee that promoting cheats is bad but saying that merely joking about it is incredibly stupid and insinuating that one should know better is just flabbergasting to me.

Last edited by dAGNER,

h3x

bedgetf2

play minecraft

Popcorp

Quoted from h3x

play minecraft

h3x

bedgetf2

to improve gamesense play age of empires 2

hr

Quoted from dAGNER

[…]

If this was your only point then where does the comments about “someone in your position”, “people watch you play in prem” etc. etc. come from? Please stop falling back on your own posts so you can try to damage control these baseless comments. I admit that “””””promoting””””” (i’d put more quotation marks but you get the idea) cheats isn’t the best thing in the world but saying that joking about it is incredibly stupid and insinuating that one should know better is just flabbergasting to me.

It’s more to do with the fact that there is a spotlight on prem players, more notice taken, perhaps that wasn’t that essential to my point but yes I think sam who has risen to the level that he has should show some care about these things. And I don’t appreciate that you say I’m trying to fall back on my posts, certainly not. I don’t take back anything I said but perhaps I didn’t explain it in the way that I should have done. You can think that it’s harmless and that is fine but I don’t think that it is and you won’t see me posting links to websites selling cheats to make a joke. As I said maybe I take it too seriously but it’s whatever.

Popcorp

Quoted from hr

[…]
It’s more to do with the fact that there is a spotlight on prem players, more notice taken, perhaps that wasn’t that essential to my point but yes I think sam who has risen to the level that he has should show some care about these things. And I don’t appreciate that you say I’m trying to fall back on my posts, certainly not. I don’t take back anything I said but perhaps I didn’t explain it in the way that I should have done. You can think that it’s harmless and that is fine but I don’t think that it is and you won’t see me posting links to websites selling cheats to make a joke. As I said maybe I take it too seriously but it’s whatever.

Quoted from hr

[…]
that’s enough arguing about silly shit for one day for me, have a nice night.

?

Last edited by Popcorp,

hr

Quoted from Popcorp

[…]

[…]

?

Can’t sleep :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next »