Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

you couldnt do 137 with damage spread off before the recent update
the max was like 129 130 or something

Bona

PMW

byte how can you have been around for so long but not know that stickies det in a minimum of 0.94 sec

Dr. Heinz

★GF
KAAS

Iunno about you guys, but I do 138 damage with 1 sticky.

byte

Quoted from Bona

byte how can you have been around for so long but not know that stickies det in a minimum of 0.94 sec

You really could do 137hp, did it more than twice on a medic not sure how or why, and I don’t know specific timings bona, basically my point was as soon as u lay it and under ur feet u det i.e ASAP.

Cheers

Byte

Useless

TC.Noobas

Just what the demoman needed, more damage. Nice one Valve.

Kengur

volvo should have nerf stickies not pills.

Bob Bami

they dont need to nerf shit, fuck off

Last edited by Bob Bami,

drew

-Xe-

Quoted from Bob Bami

they dont need to nerf shit, fuck off

+1

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from Kengur

volvo should have nerf stickies not pills.

They should de-nerf the Axtinguisher so as to incentive pyros to W+M1 a little less.
They should de-nerf the Heavy because the last thing that incredibly unpopular and seldomly seen class needs is a nerf.

I wouldn’t mind at all if the maximum sticky damage got capped at a lowe value, as long as the general damage for your average sticky remains untouched.

Stickybombs are as abused as they are because they are (keyword!!!) reliable (keyword!!!). Just like the rocket splash damage is reliable. Just like the great shotgun spread is reliable. Just like the pyro flames are reliable.

You cannot rely on pipes if you do not have several hundreds of hours in the Demo class, which is true for ~99% of the TF2 community. The damage has always been great but the weapon is so newbie-unfriendly that trusting your self-defense with it is more often than not going to result in your inevitable demise.

I still remember years ago trying to defend myself from pyros in pubs with pipes. It was only after failing several times that I decided instead to learn to sticky my feet as I run away from them.

Identify the problem before trying to fix something.

Selek

Dr. med.

Just relax, guys. Just wait for the bugfix that always comes after a bigger update. The Demo pipe buff and the instant Spy check bug are obviously by-products of whatever they changed in the update to make the new gamemode work and the health ID change.

Tooni

Quoted from Bona

it’s like .64 m8

hr

Quoted from Fuxx

[…]
You cannot rely on pipes if you do not have several hundreds of hours in the Demo class, which is true for ~99% of the TF2 community. The damage has always been great but the weapon is so newbie-unfriendly that trusting your self-defense with it is more often than not going to result in your inevitable demise.

Pipes are pretty easy to aim to be honest, to be good with the sticky launcher takes a lot more skill in my opinion. But pipes are not reliable for anyone no matter how long you have on the class, for protecting yourself maybe but for outputting damage at the range demoman wants to be it’s not at all. I don’t think the problem people have with stickies is demoman sticking their feet it’s how good stickies are compared to every weapon in the game and it’s perceived lack of skill but we’re talking about pubs players here. I think demoman is by far the best combat class in the game and I don’t have a problem with that or think it’s overpowered but I agree that stickies shouldn’t ever be able to one hit a scout so capping the damage and leaving everything else alone is fine.

IPZIE

SUAVE

wheres kaidus where is war :3

Bona

PMW

wtf since when did they change sticky dets from 0.94 to 0.7

deathyy

Open't

this is so fucking broken

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »