Created 14th October 2014 @ 17:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

snillkaja

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from Telepathic Ryuu

i fucked up ^ but what i meant, i read your paragraphs, basicly what our guide said, maybe not in your words, we didint meant it, if you think its one sided are you are reading it like one, its your problem

My post was basically what your guide said, but you didn’t mean it? It’s one-sided because I’m reading it like one? What am I to make of this, it isn’t even a coherent English sentence. What a terrible excuse, if you can’t convey yourself clearly, and your guide doesn’t convey the points you are trying to convey, how can you possibly blame the reader? I appreciate you put time and effort into this but it’s not a good product.

No, this is not a guide for newcomers, it’s a guide for dummies who lack critical thought and analysis, which are needed if you want to improve. Get them into a good calling habit from the start, it’s harder to relearn something than learn something from the start.

i fucked up ^ but what i meant, i read your paragraphs, basicly what our guide said, maybe not in your words, we didint meant it, if you think its one sided are you are reading it like one, its your problem

I guess plugging your ears and going “lalalalala it’s you not me” is one way to take criticism. Also acting all high and mighty because you’re supposedly the only one creating anything in this community is a fucking amazing start as well.

It’s what the cool kids do!

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

Twiggy

swole.
HL

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

My post was basically what your guide said, but you didn’t mean it? It’s one-sided because I’m reading it like one? What am I to make of this, it isn’t even a coherent English sentence. What a terrible excuse, if you can’t convey yourself clearly, and your guide doesn’t convey the points you are trying to convey, how can you possibly blame the reader? I appreciate you put time and effort into this but it’s not a good product.

No, this is not a guide for newcomers, it’s a guide for dummies who lack critical thought and analysis, which are needed if you want to improve. Get them into a good calling habit from the start, it’s harder to relearn something than learn something from the start.

Do it yourself lel

Kengur

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=326312913

Heyo! listen up dudes! Me and a few people in colaboration have made this guide, its not complete it has flaws, but i hope we can somehow manage to make it good and useful for everyone!

Me and a few people. Really? o_O

Kengur

Quoted from ondkaja

…Rule number one is still, there are no rules to calling.

There’s a difference between guide(lines) and a ruleset. You can’t make a guide with that one sentence you keep repeating.

What some people actually fail to do nowadays is state the obvious things (cause doh they are so obvious I didn’t think about it). It’s so much simple to just
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ FUCK THIS, there are no rules to this.

Last edited by Kengur,

hr

Quoted from Kengur

[…]

Me and a few people. Really? o_O

I know right; should be A few people and I.

Telepathic Ryuu

Dudes please, so Yeah After long night grinding, getting a few serious, people to help us out, KENGUR took his job time and rewrote and rethought the entire calls thingie, its now a lot better and i hope it will sustain your needs. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=326312913

doks

“If something is going bad, try to rethink your approach. Raging is not an option. If anything no caller is better than bad caller.”

Unless the person has the IQ of a wet mop – there arnt bad callers.
Whatever call was made [be it the right one for the situation or not]
should be followed by all players – with this mindset you can win a fight even though theoreticlly the call was not fit for the situation.

“Now when pushing ideally you should be doing damage to sentry>demo>heavy>med>etc in that order.”

I`d agree on the sentry, but anything else depends on the enemy position. If there is a scout right next to me and a demo 2 rocket jumps away – why the fuck would i NOT go for the scout… just because he isnt in the kill order.

“Nobody interrupts the main-caller.”

Yeaaah.. lets wait for the main caller to finish his long ass story on how to push the same point with the same situation for the 500th time while he walks into a sticky trap/sniper sight line/ enemies change position or gets stabbed.

And as people said before – there are no rules. Maybe slight guidelines but they are very loose.

Last edited by doks,

Telepathic Ryuu

Which was our point to make, I will add it, dont take it as a full on guide set, there are no rules on maincalling but you can use these advices for guidence, thanks for the tip!

ondkaja

IKEA

It’s much better now and it gets the point across better and you also fixed the countless grammatical errors. Still don’t agree to a lot of the things but whatever.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

how about we don’t have d5 highlander players trying to teach anyone anything
safety smiley =]

retz

Quoted from cmd

how about we don’t have d5 highlander players trying to teach anyone anything
safety smiley =]

he said he’s div2 kappa

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2