Forum

LAWL NICE DIVS!

Created 18th September 2014 @ 02:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 27 Next »

Koala

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
The promotion spots or staying in the division you were in the season before, guarantees you a spot (in 99% of the cases). Unless your roster is undergoing major changes for example.

Please.. =)

Aephage

go dmoule go

Tim

Quoted from Morgus

[…]
All I see in those logs is me carrying 2 mercs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

two mercs better than ur mains

MEGAMIDDIE

if somebody in d2 (or 3) could drop, that’d be safe, cheers

also should have foraged more screens sorry frenchies

azn

Quoted from Aephage

go dmoule go

go kerox go

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]

You’re right, Gubbins is pretty OP because he’s the only prem 6s player on our roster. He’s actually playing, why don’t you complain about him and not the backup? :>

yeh now you arent prem perm. make up your mind

Nacho

TTS

we need more drama. This season drama is too weak :/

loopster

why just don t do some play off for div2 too when team are so closed each other. I just repeat myself, but it s just unfair.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from loopster

why just don t do some play off for div2 too when team are so closed each other. I just repeat myself, but it s just unfair.

If we start having playoffs for division 2, every division will want one and everyone will think they are close enough to other teams to warrant that.
If evil evil Justice League agree to it, feel free to play for their div2 spot.
bo3, map elim, time until next sunday, hf

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Nacho

we need more drama. This season drama is too weak :/

yeah this sucks. its just some frenchies bitching and thats it :/

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
If we start having playoffs for division 2, every division will want one and everyone will think they are close enough to other teams to warrant that.
If evil evil Justice League agree to it, feel free to play for their div2 spot.
bo3, map elim, time until next sunday, hf

srsly, why is it us lol? We haven’t done anything wrong. We are playing evenly with other div 2 teams, we have provided our screens and our general application. I really don’t get why it’s us?

CHERRY

Quoted from loopster

I know how you feel staying in the same div with good results in S18.
I am not going to question admin’s work, but even assuming you were placed wrong there’s not much that can be done now.

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Scissors

[…]

srsly, why is it us lol? We haven’t done anything wrong. We are playing evenly with other div 2 teams, we have provided our screens and our general application. I really don’t get why it’s us?

wasn’t a specific thing, just an example because your name is the one getting mentioned constantly. if they can get a div2 team to agree to a bo3 “winner plays div2” then we’ll honour it.

but lets be real, what div2 team is going to agree to that? they have everything to lose and nothing to gain.

loopster

Who will accept that if i m the one who ask it. lol serioulsy…

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

What you should do next time you find two equal teams is tell them to playoff tomorrow or you’ll flip a coin. Can do it for any divs, adds no extra work.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14 15 ... 27 Next »