Forum

New 18 Slot SkillSurf Server

Created 4th July 2014 @ 17:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

hr

thanks, you’re my man at arms

Hafficool

will it have the resurfed timer and ranks?

h3x

bedgetf2

Quoted from Hafficool

Comming soon

Tuto

8-)

if you teach me how to surf properly i will drop by :p

bub

RTV, skeys, speed %, bunnyhop, easy to hard maps and that’s about it.

Griffin

Quoted from Hafficool

I couldn’t find these plugins on forums, can we download them or how to add them to the servers?

fnordi

PrettyGay

Awesome. Will definitely add to favourites

gnaw

Quoted from MEGAMIDDIE

[…]

it does if you’re doing bhop, on US servers I’m always getting unpleasant rubberbanding

Yeah and AFAIK it also fucks up boosters a bit. Anyway, all that hardly matters though, Raiin had several world records on the hardest maps on surfit and he did it with 350 ping or something like that.

octane

Quoted from Griffin

[…]

I couldn’t find these plugins on forums, can we download them or how to add them to the servers?

you will have to add the dev ( http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197976857212/ ) and ask for it. But as Kuferl said earlier they are updating their point distribution system atm and there are still some bugs which causes the server to crash so he isn’t going to give away the timer at the moment

Last edited by octane,

h3x

bedgetf2

we added new maps!(23)

surf_2012
surf_aether
surf_aircontrol
surf_amplitude_encore
surf_amplitude_light
surf_apollonian_rc1
surf_beginner
surf_boring
surf_depths
surf_derpis
surf_exogenesis
surf_extremex
surf_forbidden_tomb3
surf_grassland
surf_happyhands
surf_jenocide
surf_kitsune
surf_lt_omnific_rc1
surf_ny_platinum_b5
surf_oompa_loompa_v1a_b1
surf_reprise
surf_simpsons_source
surf_waterworks

alias surf “connect 185.40.86.10:27019”
ez

quality server; runs fragradio which is easily better than any other radio ;)

decent plugins and nice ping bhops are nice

Sofa King

Update your server, i need my fix

Markus

Quoted from Kuferl

I actually wanted to make a server as well, and talked with tordana from ReSurfed.
It is a possbility to get the ReSurfed Timer Plugin with all the times and records for an EU server, but they want to fix some problems with the plugins first, thats why I didn’t make a plugin yet.
Maybe add the dev of the plugin and ask about the status: http://www.resurfed.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12&sid=08e2ac434083a9d9eb63dfa26f664565
Seems like i can be lazy and not have to manage a server :D

If you buy the timer from Malt then you should use the same times. Malt is currently working on a timer update, which changes the point system, but he has fucked up somewhere along the way and he’s too lazy to fix it. Basicly, the update will take time. If anyone wants to get a nice eu server with the ReSurfed timer, then I know that I’ll play there, aswell as others who want to beat maps and get top 10’s!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2