Forum

How you chose your main?

Created 25th June 2014 @ 23:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »

Forsak3n

S

wouldnt recommend to pick demo because its going to be fucked up by valve many times.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Sniper
Always liked longrange in games

Collaide

You don’t choose your main…
Your main chooses you!

Harry Potter any1!?!?!?!?!?

4star

MONSOON
GvG

I choose soldier because when i was looking for a team it was the class I played the most in hours.

Then I’m pocket because my first team was looking for one.

Choose a class you having fun with it (:

Munckeyz

ist doof

Personally I chose the class I liked best (like, not to play, just in general – personality-wise :P) – the Engineer. I played him pretty much exclusively when I first started before realising that the Scout was basically an upgraded Engineer, minus buildings. Since I was no good at putting buildings in good places or maintaining them, I decided to forego the responsibility of having them for more speed and more damage. That’s how I chose to main Scout.

Sepu

(Kovein)
0fo

Scout goes fast.
I like going fast.
vroom vroom

hr

don’t have one, I love playing every class in 6v6, happened to decide on scout though to play with a team, I’d recommend playing mixes/lobbies with every class and see what is the most fun

Phnx

demo, cause it is easy to do top dmg and frags as long as no one updates the stickies
>:-{}

Setlet

When I started playing TF2, I thought Demoman was the hardest class because he didn’t have bullet weapons. So I was proud to be good as him. When I started competitive, I chose Demo because I felt I was strongest as him. Also it was cool to have the responsibility to be the “only demo” in team.

TheNewbie

WhWee

Medic – ’cause nobody really wants/likes to play it here in Estonia. And ofcourse for surfing rockets, droping ubers/kritz, dodging scouts, saving rounds and many more.

Last edited by TheNewbie,

private_meta

STDs

I didn’t choose my main. I had to go Medic because nobody else was good enough at it, in various ways. Stuck at that class for way too long

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from Sepu

Scout goes fast.
I like going fast.
vroom vroom

All other classes are too slow :D

Learn and play them all. Do that in mixes and pickups. Then you’ll know yourself. :-) Gives +5 to Gamesense anyway :D

turkuaz

the class you are having fun mostly , nothing else
if you are having fun with whole just give some time play with classes and you will see 1 class is making you happy , just choose it

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

I saw medic on the top of the scoreboard always and I wanted to be on the top of the scoreboard too.

Medic actually reminded me goalkeeper and I liked goaltending, so I started to play medic.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »