Forum

Banned unjustly by Sourcemod Anticheat from a pub

Created 19th June 2014 @ 10:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

this is evil evil

It’s been resolved. Thanks for your help :)

Last edited by this is evil evil,

aura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I haven’t been banned because I don’t hack.

AnimaL

crappy anticheat that has ability to permban

yeah sounds like awesome server lol

Robeomega

-nobroder

gg

CeeGee

(Knutsson Fanboy)
doggo

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

I haven’t been banned because I don’t hack.

Stickies do so much damage you have no need for cheats.

this is evil evil

Quoted from AnimaL

crappy anticheat that has ability to permban

yeah sounds like awesome server lol

Yeah well, the server itself is not to awesome. It crashes quite often and tends to be very laggy in rush hours. But there’s still a lot of nice people playing on the server, which creates a nice atmosphere :)

ondkaja

IKEA

don’t worry, i’ll send some guys to the server owner’s house and we’ll clear the ban in a calm manner

Im not sure how posting this thread on etf2l is useful for you. If anything it will just discredit you unneccessarily and theres nothing etf2l can do to unban you from a pub server. SMAC is very essential for pub servers where constant admin supervision would be needed otherwise. Heck, i trust SMAC way more than a regular pub admin and with good reason. Smac has false positive threshholds depending on the detection so if a user gets auto banned there usually is good reason. I wont pretend its perfect but false bans are far far rarer than legit ones. Keep in mind that the AC team of etf2l wont regard such detections as pure evidence. At most it’s grounds for suspicion and further checking of a player. Sorry for spelling im on my phone on a beach in greece, im such a nerd

this is evil evil

Quoted from Lazybear

Im not sure how posting this thread on etf2l is useful for you. If anything it will just discredit you unneccessarily and theres nothing etf2l can do to unban you from a pub server. SMAC is very essential for pub servers where constant admin supervision would be needed otherwise. Heck, i trust SMAC way more than a regular pub admin and with good reason. Smac has false positive threshholds depending on the detection so if a user gets auto banned there usually is good reason. I wont pretend its perfect but false bans are far far rarer than legit ones. Keep in mind that the AC team of etf2l wont regard such detections as pure evidence. At most it’s grounds for suspicion and further checking of a player. Sorry for spelling im on my phone on a beach in greece, im such a nerd

Thanks for your response :)

I’m not asking ETF2L AC admins for help to unban me from a random pub. I’m asking the TF2 community for help by asking if they have any experience with Sourcemod Anticheat. Thanks for sharing your information.

this is evil evil

Last edited by this is evil evil,

frixx

LG

Quoted from CeeGee

[…]

Stickies do so much damage you have no need for cheats.

Not anymore D:

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from this is evil evil

Think I’ve been going about this the wrong way:
If anyone can get themself falsely banned by SMAC-Aimbot on this server: 87.117.217.32:27018 – They will be rewarded with items/games of your choosing from the steam market by a value of 60€, by me.

Yes, this is clearly the correct way

Quoted from CanFo

[…]

this is evil evil

Quoted from CanFo

[…]

Yes, I believe it’s a win/win. Whenever someone good enough steps up, and gets banned, that individual will get rewarded, and at the same time, my innocence will be proven and hopefully the SMAC system will get modified/flagged in such a way, that it won’t happen again :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »