Forum

some guys got hacked, don't click their links

Created 28th February 2014 @ 18:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

konr

Quoted from zen1th

[…]Wait I clicked that link and don’t have antivirus should I be worried?

please zen

MEGAMIDDIE

I get 3+ links of this type per day from new adds. Wish valve would do something about the 10000000 bot accounts, it’s really fucking annoying.

teej!

So even if you click the link you get something like a key logger?

Quoted from zen1th

Wait I clicked that link and don’t have antivirus should I be worried?

No don’t worry the virus will feel comfy among its friends.

Vlijm

UbeR |

Yeah same, most are account who put wrong steamcommunity link like steamcommunirty or comnunity so watch closely

CHERRY

Can you give me the link?

Max

Fusion

Quoted from konr

[…]Are you fucking retarded? I didn’t post a link that was a virus I posted a fucking puush screenshot that bugged out. Which I explained in the thread. Rich calling someone else a retard when you opened a fucking phish link in the first place.

I did a full virus scan, and it turned out that the link you gave us WAS a phishing link. Not a puush screenie that was bugged…

Also, my case was unlike the others, it wasn’t the STUEMCUMNRITY.CONDOM phishes, it was like this:

(A heavy I added to be our merc): Dude explain these photos please (some link)

I thought that was the screenies of me being a general ass on the forums. So it was kinda unexpected.

PRAISE THE HELIX AND MALWAREBYTES!

zen1th

PRXSM
LEGO

Quoted from Max

[…]…

ahahah

AnimaL

Quoted from teej!

So even if you click the link you get something like a key logger?

lol no

konr

Quoted from Max

[…]

I did a full virus scan, and it turned out that the link you gave us WAS a phishing link. Not a puush screenie that was bugged…

Also, my case was unlike the others, it wasn’t the STUEMCUMNRITY.CONDOM phishes, it was like this:

(A heavy I added to be our merc): Dude explain these photos please (some link)

I thought that was the screenies of me being a general ass on the forums. So it was kinda unexpected.

PRAISE THE HELIX AND MALWAREBYTES!

Sorry mate you’re completely wrong because I know what I fucking posted and it was a puush that I personally uploaded but it bugged. Feel free to tell me some more dumb shit.

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Fuxx

How do you get hacked/phished in God damn 2014?

teej!

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]lol no

Okay, I’m really confused.

After I just clicked the link (no downloading of .rar’s and stuff) my steam was turned into Turkish? is there smth wrong here?

ps im a retard when it comes to this sort of thing because nothing’s happened like this at all lol

CHERRY

Quoted from teej!

[…]

Okay, I’m really confused.

After I just clicked the link (no downloading of .rar’s and stuff) my steam was turned into Turkish? is there smth wrong here?

ps im a retard when it comes to this sort of thing because nothing’s happened like this at all lol

That was just a popular joke, nothing dangerous.
See you clicked link like this: steamcommunity.com/?l=turkish
The part at the end changes you language to Turkish. Now if you want to come back just go to http://steamcommunity.com/?l=english

Last edited by CHERRY,

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from CHERRY

[…]
That was just a popular joke, nothing dangerous.
See you clicked link like this: steamcommunity.com/?l=turkish
The part at the end changes you language to Turkish. Now if you want to come back just go to http://steamcommunity.com/?l=english

hue

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

oh god now I have dancing babies on my desktophow do I remove them why dd i click on this???

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »