Pretty much what the title says

Cuttlefish

6v6

More fun in cups or more cups which are fun

WHICH ONE

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

The thing I liked about this fun cup was the amount of HL players I noticed signing up for their first 6v6 cup. Fun Cups should really be used as a vehicle to help HL player’s progress to 6’s.

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

Quoted from Coleman

The thing I liked about this fun cup was the amount of HL players I noticed signing up for their first 6v6 cup. Fun Cups should really be used as a vehicle to help HL player’s progress to 6’s.

Didn’t we agree that 6’s was dying and HL needed the players? COME ON COLE!

OH and kraken, ggwp… you guys were really good, had us screaming in mumble :D

Last edited by kKaltUu,

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

do more! rly fun

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Personally I was let down that my team got knocked out on 2Fort. It really killed much of the “fun” we had in wait for the rest of the night.

KraKen

Lols

Last edited by KraKen,

Fuxx

REMOVE

I agree, more fun cups would be enjoyable and I don’t think anyone will really object to it.

Quoted from Freakie

Personally I was let down that my team got knocked out on 2Fort. It really killed much of the “fun” we had in wait for the rest of the night.

rekt

SorroW

iveR
VDOH

Quoted from Freakie

well i guess a loser brackets would be kinda smart to have :p

caeli

#T4F

2fort will be added to S17, no regrets now!

vani

Bully

“JUST DEFEND, JUST DEFEND”. It was 3-3 with 1:03 left on the clock, and MIPC had our intel already halfway across the map -we goofed. Issun, being the sole survivor of our half-mix half-team -team didnt release +forward for a moment, and chased the demo carrying the intelligence.

“GO ISSUN”. He killed the demo and secured the intel.

“ISSUN HIT SOMETHING” as he was 2v1ing a soldier and a scout holding the ex-secured intel, now with 30 seconds left on the clock.

“ISSUIN WE’RE SPAWNING”. Issun died.

“ISSUN WHY” as they proceeded to cap the intel with 10 seconds left.

Issun why ;_;

Brassie

doitagaindoitagaindoitagain

once a fortnight pls

kronis

NASA
hi im dog

Best tactic on 2fort – get one 1 point in the lead and then just hold everything. ez

And fuck sorrows team with permsniper shit.

Last edited by kronis,

kKaltUu

UbeR |
-chess-

2fort was pretty easy, sat my fat ass in lobby while bulow ubered our scouts in.

san alex

fastlane_pro cup next plz :P

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »