2 New European IRC PUGs

Created 1st December 2013 @ 16:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from Leif

Will try it later in the days.
If people are too stupid to use an IRC client (which takes like 2 mins to learn all the stuff you are required to play comp tf2 and there are tutorials) then tf2pickup is there for you, have fun

Pickups don’t exist for Highlander.

Or they do, but we don’t talk about that website.

AnimaL

whats wrong with tf2center.com?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Been in the channels for a while and i should say that it looks promising, but defenitely cant give the feeling that the web-based pickup is giving…
Quoted from Freakie

[…]

Pickups don’t exist for Highlander.

Or they do, but we don’t talk about that website.

Maybe we should start talking about it? :D – https://www.dropbox.com/s/8p9v60dj6pg4pl7/pic6.png

Phnx

Quoted from AnimaL

whats wrong with tf2center.com?

no one joins mumble, no moderation over the lobbies, NO FUCKING PLAYERS.
there are maybe 2-5 lobbies in 6s eu that are played, and maybe 1-2 that are not fails.

AnimaL

Quoted from Phnx

[…]
there are maybe 2-5 lobbies in 6s eu that are played, and maybe 1-2 that are not fails.

oh… didnt know, i just joined the site and started playing within like 3min of joining with everyone on mumble and good balanced teams :D i guess i was just lucky then :D

anyway, shrike is gonna finish con gaming pug site so everything will be just fine ^^

Freakie

KOLAR
.awkward

Quoted from LaMqTa

Been in the channels for a while and i should say that it looks promising, but defenitely cant give the feeling that the web-based pickup is giving…
[…]

Maybe we should start talking about it? :D – https://www.dropbox.com/s/8p9v60dj6pg4pl7/pic6.png

Well to be frank I was thinking of the Lethalzone one.

quell

UbeR |

Quoted from Phnx

[…]

lobby needs to die for a good few days (and center needs to stay up consequently, it didnt in the past) for people to migrate properly.

frixx

LG

Wow how many more IRC pickups must fail until people realize that this kind of system is dead?

Mundi

dogs.tf

Quoted from frixx

Wow how many more IRC pickups must fail until people realize that this kind of system is dead?

works fine for na’s

AnimaL

Quoted from Mundi

[…]
works fine for na’s

na does not speak 50 languages

Zimmer

Most teams/players talk English though ?

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

It’s really working good, we have more mixes than on colony spreadsheet. It has chances to go for div 3-6 players, who weren’t attenting colony mixes a lot. Also option to choose multiple classes is good. If the mix will keep the pace and people will stick to it, it will work very good. What it needs it’s support of community.

Last edited by Hajdzik,

SabaSaba

[hePPa]

Quoted from frixx

Everything fails with this attitude.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from frixx

Don’t see why it bothers you this much that people actually put time, money and effort into this game? Especially when you don’t have to do anything…

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Don’t see why it bothers you this much that people actually put time, money and effort into this game? Especially when you don’t have to do anything…

I think what bothers him is that we keep getting the same old things that failed in the past, instead of spending that time, money and effort on something new

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 6 Next »