Quoted from Juunee

[…]

http://teamfortress.tv/forum/thread/14139-esea-and-cevo/3#post-79

Cheers, also good post.

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

it’s a joke, and this is the internet, you should know by know that hitler jokes are pretty recurrent on the internet, and it’s an anonymous site with some chat logs and hitler shops, there was literally 0 harm done unless you’re some kind of oversensitive guy.

Unlike enigma bans, which banned over 10+ people simply for stating an opinion contrary to him or something he didn’t like, I would be much more upset on what the owner of the biggest competitive site is doing on a powertrip than with a few shitty hitler shops, some of which were even moderately funny.

I am talking about the fact that this is not common practice on ETF2L and it’s weird it has not been removed yet.. Plus this is a personal attack, and not even remotely funny.

Last edited by Genmix,

Rob!

TROLLIED
[T-A!]

Just make a NA section on ETF2L, save them all and boom ETF2L goes huge.

p.s. Keep the name etf2l so they always know who is boss ;D

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Maybe I was wrong about only needing to change the name to get the Americans. I listened to the CEVO meeting on Lange’s stream last night and they were really keen on just replicating ESEA, and questions like “Will there be a PUG system?” (why on Earth can’t you do that yourself?). They really, really need to feel subordinate to some distant parent figure; I think an actual community league would be confusing for them.

Quoted from fraac

“Will there be a PUG system?” (why on Earth can’t you do that yourself?)

Stones and glass houses a bit?

Tomu

BoyBrigade
MEGA$$

They needed servers as well all configured for live stats etc. ETF2L would never work because there’s not enough spoon feeding over here and requires them to do their own things.

Kaneco

Quoted from fraac

They really, really need to feel subordinate to some distant parent figure; I think an actual community league would be confusing for them.

Well they did play for a league that installed malware on their computers and they dont care. All they want is everything on a silver plate, instead of a community league with a solid foundation. Like some guy was actually saying they needed league servers because then people would modify the servers to give them advantage in uber situations and reduce spawn timers, etc… Like, how retarded can you be. Thank god for etf2l.

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from Kaneco

Like some guy was actually saying they needed league servers because then people would modify the servers to give them advantage in uber situations and reduce spawn timers, etc… Like, how retarded can you be.

AHAHAHAHA

Angel

Anakin anti-cheat which stolen data using hl.exe vulnerability – it’s good. ESEA anti-cheat which used GPU resources – it’s bad.

Anakin gave nothing for his malware users, ESEA – $ 7427.10.

Anakin tries to write server plug-in. And who knows what kinds of vulnerabilities he wants to hide there. EU doesn’t see its own hacker, and tries to “heal” NA League.

Just lol.

Spike Himself

TC

Scared of the unknown, not much unlike ourselves pre-i46. Can’t really blame them.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from Angel

Anakin anti-cheat which stolen data using hl.exe vulnerability – it’s good. ESEA anti-cheat which used GPU resources – it’s bad.

Anakin gave nothing for his malware users, ESEA – $ 7427.10.

Anakin tries to write server plug-in. And who knows what kinds of vulnerabilities he wants to hide there. EU doesn’t see its own hacker, and tries to “heal” NA League.

Just lol.

You have a very minor point, but the comparison is so fucking off that it’s insane. I’m not gonna go into all the details but there are 2 extremes that differentiate ESEA’s client with Anakin’s anti cheat by MILES already (and thats just the tip of the iceberg). I will use bold text because you seem to like it:

ESEA’s client destroyed graphics cards for certain users (not to mention all the added power consumption from using up all the idle cycles)

ESEA makes money both by their pay2play business model AND mining bitcoins with the clients

Continue with your Anakin-crusade now :)

Angel

Quoted from skeej

ESEA’s client destroyed graphics cards for certain users (not to mention all the added power consumption from using up all the idle cycles)

Proof? Please give me VisualС / C# example and I’ll glad to destroy one of my old GPUs.

Spike Himself

TC

tbh i’d rather my pc is abused for someone else’s bitcoins collection than having my private files stolen by a hobbyist programmer with gray-area-esque intentions :D

Coleman

TEZC
TEZC

Can’t we all be friends!!!!

Spycy

TC.Express

Quoted from Coleman

Can’t we all be friends!!!!

no

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6