Forum

ESEA in Europe

Created 13th August 2013 @ 00:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 22 Next »

gumpster

-|MOD|-

Just another note, they do tend to have free ESEA codes that are often given away through the referral scheme ;)

OldSpic3

What “premium” gives you?

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Quoted from OldSpic3

What “premium” gives you?

the ability to pay to play in the league, as well as a few other features (pugs and stuff)

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from alfa

[…]2. Server and Mumble support: By playing in ESEA, you will get a server assigned (you can choose the location of the server) and an admin will schedule the game after both teams agreed. If there is a discrepancy, you can contact an admin through IRC or by opening a ticket on their website (which I found pretty cool) and they usually fix the problem quickly. You will also get your own mumble for the season which I find nice. No need to buy a mumble server or share mumble with people who might interrupt you.

3. Prizes: I can’t stress this enough but having a prize pot is actually pretty cool. Once ESEA will add new divisions, you will have a shot at a pretty good prize pot which will definitely attract more players and therefore increase.

The server rental and mumble sounds cool. Does this mean that ESEA provide servers for use in scrims (i.e. they have a large server pool you can rent out like servme.tf?)? Or will I need to pay for my own server on top of ESEA league fees and registration in order to practice?

Also, looking at USA Open and IM rules, it looks like you need to place in the top 3 to even break even.
http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=content&d=league_rules_TF2&locale=en_GB#Prizes

Apolloftw

Quoted from Sideshow

$30 per person for a season, and you’re gonna play 32 officials + playoffs if you reach them. That’s under a dollar per match.

Its only 16 Officials (2 officials per map) in the regular season + playoffs in ESEA.

Last edited by Apolloftw,

rytis

PrettyGay

god damn it this looks intresting :D DO WANT
tho I dont think i’ll be able to participate

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Apolloftw

[…]
Its only 16 Officials in the regular season + playoffs in ESEA.

Ah yeah apologies I forgot it’s only 1 map per official. Just over £1 per game then ;) unless you make playoffs in which case it’s cheaper.

Apolloftw

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

[…]

The server rental and mumble sounds cool. Does this mean that ESEA provide servers for use in scrims (i.e. they have a large server pool you can rent out like servme.tf?)? Or will I need to pay for my own server on top of ESEA league fees and registration in order to practice?

Also, looking at USA Open and IM rules, it looks like you need to place in the top 3 to even break even.
http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=content&d=league_rules_TF2&locale=en_GB#Prizes

All of your speculation does nothing to contribute to the conversation.

From my experience playing in ESEA, it was best experience I have ever had playing TF2 at a Higher level. (Season 14 was my first season in ESEA playing in open). 100% worth it.

Season 15 will be the only season with all Top Prem level teams in one division. In Season 16 EU TF2 will have an Invite division and maybe an IM division. That all depends on how teams sign up and stay alive after Season 15.

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Quoted from Apolloftw

[…]

All of your speculation does nothing to contribute to the conversation.

He asked reasonable questions, how is that ‘speculation’?

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Sideshow

[…]
But I wouldn’t recommend paying for your whole team :D

i very much would!

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

I will fucking cringe when people start complaining about the ESEA client….

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from Koeitje

I will fucking cringe when people start complaining about the ESEA client….

protip: dont run esea client while connecting to VAC secured servers

Apolloftw

Note:
Make sure you keep your team (You wish to use) set to leagueBecause the number of teams in EU TF2 Open went from 20 to 6.
Make a scrim team (Yes you can be on scrim teams that are separate from you League team, ie the team that you play officials on). Many CS: GO teams create scrim teams for scriming purposes only.

Last edited by Apolloftw,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Why would you create a scrim team? Is it the equivalent of an etf2l fun team?

Last edited by fraac,

Angel

I’m looking for a Team to support in S15 ESEA.

From you: active and very stable roster in S13-S15 ETF2L, 1-4 Divisions only.

From me: payment for S15 ESEA for whole your team (and possible to continue further).

If you’re interested in this: drop me a link to the team profile here.

Last edited by Angel,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 9 10 11 ... 22 Next »